IF the NFL Cancels 2020 Season - What would it look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Pence's press secretary and Stephen Miller's wife have it now after Trump's bag man yesterday. At this rate it will be a virtual White House, which would probably be an improvemnent.

This is by far the second-worst thing to happen to Stephen Miller's wife.

Jim Lite

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love how these people just pop up out of no where with this extreme knowledge and incredible pulse as to what all the old people and now the Packer fans are thinking. I wish I had gotten hit in the head with this knowledge stick at some point in my life.
I didn't realize that posting a smiley was needed to convey the facetious intent.

On the other hand, who wudda thunk, that folks who allow an in-person election during a pandemic would have compunctions about sitting in a windy outdoor stadium?

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But if they did allow it...
If it is allowed, I wouldn't be surprised to see filled stadiums. A lot of rabid Packer fans out there.

Of course, half the posters would probably regard those fans as "idiots" for gathering during a pandemic and endangering everyone. And the other half would say it was their right to live their life the way they wanted to, and not live in fear. No in between.

If they do allow stadiums to be filled to capacity, that would be a pretty good indication that the reopening went well.

H

HardRightEdge

That's utter fantasy. More like a meat packing plant, pun intended.
WTF??? You're outdoors, and most folks who do get infected show no, or only mild symptoms. My money is on Lambeau being sold out despite the virus.[/QUOTE]
Like I said, it's a long way to September, but as for it being outside, I don't think you understand how this, or maybe any, virus works. It might be worse outside depending on how the wind is swirling as one cough sends it into multiple faces.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't taken time to read this thread until now. So much for the no politics part of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts