I truly believe this.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant imagine that we'll beat them by double digits. We played our guts out, had them 28-16 and still lost to them. The only way I can see a NYG win is if Brady plays lke he did against the Bolts............Other than that I fear the worst...........I'm gonna wear my cheesehead for extra luck...if it's ok w/you guys.

How to beat the Pats - knock Brady on his a**.
You have the manpower to do it, you just need to get it done.

Coughlin also needs to outcoach Bellichek, and he has the brains to do it. I really think you can do it, if you execute well. Keep in mind, Brady threw 3 INTs against the Bolts. But the Bolts couldn't stop Maroney.

Stop both and you'll win.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:
I cant imagine that we'll beat them by double digits. We played our guts out, had them 28-16 and still lost to them. The only way I can see a NYG win is if Brady plays lke he did against the Bolts............Other than that I fear the worst...........I'm gonna wear my cheesehead for extra luck...if it's ok w/you guys.

How to beat the Pats - knock Brady on his a**.
You have the manpower to do it, you just need to get it done.

Coughlin also needs to outcoach Bellichek, and he has the brains to do it. I really think you can do it, if you execute well. Keep in mind, Brady threw 3 INTs against the Bolts. But the Bolts couldn't stop Maroney.

Stop both and you'll win.

Good points.......plus the Bolts were hamstrung offensively........and I think Eli has played better than a healthy Rivers.
We actually did knock Brady around pretty good in that game.......We'll see.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good points.......plus the Bolts were hamstrung offensively........and I think Eli has played better than a healthy Rivers.

I'm hoping the good Eli shows up and not the bad Eli.

Funny thing is, I'm having problems finding people willing to give me 13 points. So other gamblers might not necessarily think you guys will pull it off, but they'll definitely cover the spread.

You had Brady against the ropes but you didn't deliver the knockout blow (figuratively saying, of course). Keep hitting him and he'll give you some picks. Exploit some turnovers and we'll see an upset.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:

I'm hoping the good Eli shows up and not the bad Eli.

Funny thing is, I'm having problems finding people willing to give me 13 points. So other gamblers might not necessarily think you guys will pull it off, but they'll definitely cover the spread.

You had Brady against the ropes but you didn't deliver the knockout blow (figuratively saying, of course). Keep hitting him and he'll give you some picks. Exploit some turnovers and we'll see an upset.

Eli was good except 1 pick cost him the game.