I know it is two weeks away... Bears lose 3 more..

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I brought a smile to my face knowing they are dealing with some critical injuries too.... However I was looking forward to facing them at full strength and eliminating any questions.

Oh Well, here is too the Bears season going up in
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Wounded Bears...

Fred Miller's right knee was wrapped in the locker room, and Adam Archuleta was wearing a brace on his right wrist.
They didn't even rate a mention from Lovie Smith when he went over the long list of banged up players for the Bears, who could truly benefit from a bye this week but will have to wait until the first week of November.

Defensive tackle Tommie Harris (left knee), linebacker Lance Briggs (groin) and cornerback Nathan Vasher (groin) are all in jeopardy of missing Sunday's game at Detroit after they were knocked out of Sunday's loss to Dallas. None of the injuries is considered to be season-ending, but all could be out a few weeks.

Losing just one of them will limit a unit that already is without tackle Dusty Dvoracek and safety Mike Brown. Ruben Brown has a sprained left ankle and defensive end Adewale Ogunleye (right hip pointer) and cornerback Charles Tillman, who had his right ankle re-wrapped during the game, also are banged up.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
While we seem to have injury bug on offense, they have it on D..

I too wish they would be at full strength so when they loose to the pack will be no

YEAH BUTS

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They were wounded because Goldilocks was real hungry and cranky.

They should have known better than to wake her up.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
It's funny now a days...

We ... last year were hoping for a few minor injuries to get a win, NOW we want the teams at full strength so when we win, we can say it was against a team at full strength.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adam Archuleta also has a bruised back for getting put on it resoundingly by a wide receiver last night.

Watching the play I said to myself "imagine that, Archuleta chasing the WR down the field again", and WHAM, not anymore he ain't.

Replacing Archuleta for Brown is like being served cow meat vs. filet mignon. It's not going to taste as good no matter what you smother it in to hide it.

I want so much for them to be healthy. I went round and round and ROUND with those Bears fans before that last game last year. All I heard was "we're going to kick your ***", and "even if it's the second team we'll win". I kept telling them we're going to bust you up.

Of course after the game, even though we mangled them when their starters were in the story all changed. Then it became a meaningless game where they "took our starters out." Yeah right. We BLEW your starters out was more accurate.

It's in the archives here somewhere. A couple of us here were going toe to toe with them pretty hard that week. I wonder if any of them will be back now that they aren't as invincible as all their fans thought last year? My guess is NOT.

Pack88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys:
You are looking at this the wrong way!! No matter who plays or doesn't play it is a win or a loss!! I don't care if they have to have L Smith himslef suit up I just want to have GB thoroughlly kick the Bears ***!! I would really like it 52-3. Doesn't matter to me who is wearing that black jersey so long as it it is labeled loser after the Packer game!!
Just remember divison games have strange ways of going south quickly so the W is most important!!

Bear fans will alway find a reason why the result was what it was. Remember last year opening day when the new O-line was dominated and we lost 26-0. I couldn't wait till end of season, then some bear fan said game didn't mean anything, so this year it means something Pray for 52-3 not who plays. I pray Favre throws 7 TD passes and GB 3rd QB I think one of the WR's is our 3rd QB) plays the final qtr cause the *** kicking was so bad!!
Pack88

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, my main concern is getting through these next two weeks to 5-0 with an empty injury report. (KNOCK KNOCK on wood)

I could care less who plays against us, so long as nobody goes down. Our players' ability to start every game is what gives us the best chance at a wicked awesome season.

again, I'm knocking on wood.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Here's a little more to the CHI injury report:

Harris to miss next week, maybe a month

Yikes. With both starting DT's out, their run-d could be suspect.

Good thing for them that neither of their next 2 opponents can run the ball. lol

You know how on this dark, dark green background the yellow internet links really stand out? Well, when I was lowering my eyes from the post above yours, they go right to "Harris to miss next week, maybe a month"(not realizing it's not Al), and I just about have a heart attack. I'm 25 years old. Thanks a lot.

:p

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, jd. I went ahead and changed it. Now all you paranoid, blind-as-****, post-skimming 25 year-olds can read this thread in good health. :D

Totally kidding, but that's just too funny.