I am so glad the Pack didn't draft Vernon Davis.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He just signed a contract making him the highest paid tight end in football. Way stupid. Unproven rookie getting paid more than Tony Gonzalez Ben Gates Jeremy Shockey and many other very good, nfl proven tight ends.

OP
OP
S

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha yes, I was thinking of former Iowa lineman Ben Gates who is from my hometown. I always get those names mixed up.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People are signing all around AJ Hawk on the draft board now...it should just be a matter of time before he signs on with the Pack. I'd love to see him practice on the first day. I think it would show his teammates a lot about his desire to be there and compete but as they say, it's a business.

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How much was Vernon Davis' contract? Funny how Reggie Bush is asking for more then both Mario Williams ($54 million) and Vince Young ($58 million).

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was speculation that the Saints told Bush that they would pay him #1 money if he fell to #2...if that's true, it's time for NO to open the wallet and get the next big thing at the RB position.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I look forward to Vernon Davis discovering our LB corp and secondary when he next visits town. My gut feeling is that the players will remember his comments and deliver payment in full.

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Believe me, i'm also looking foward to when the 49ers visit Soldier Field as well. So that makes two of us looking foward to shutting his mouth up, LOL.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dear Lord....Bears and Packers fans coexisting peacefully. Can we bottle this **** and sell it to the world??

Vernon needs the *****slapping his Momma apparently never gave him.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
NDPackerFan said:
get the next big thing at the RB position.

Barry Sanders was cloned?

Nah, that's why I said the "next" big thing...Sanders hung up the cleats a while ago, man. Where have you been? :lol:

Maybe they cloned a mixture of Gale Sayers, Barry Sanders, and Marshall Faulk and made Reggie Bush though?!?

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Zero2Cool said:
NDPackerFan said:

Nah, that's why I said the "next" big thing...Sanders hung up the cleats a while ago, man. Where have you been? :lol:

Maybe they cloned a mixture of Gale Sayers, Barry Sanders, and Marshall Faulk and made Reggie Bush though?!?

It would need a heaping scoop of "Sweetness" to truly be considered the next big thing. :wink:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Zero2Cool said:
NDPackerFan said:

Don't even breathe the word Barry in the same wording as that rookie. You should be ashamed!

I said, cloned. A cloned Barry Sanders WOULD be the next big thing at the RB position.

I know Barry retired. I've been having Barry withdrawals for years now; thank you reminding me further.

Members online

Latest posts