1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Hq mock draft 5.0

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by wizard 87, Mar 5, 2010.

1. wizard 87

wizard 87 Packer Addict

Ratings:
    +11
    Getting closer to nailing down my final version...not perfect by any means.

HQ DRAFT 5.0

Enjoy !:drinks:

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    No way Warren drops to round 3... He was considered a 1st rounder a month ago, he'll fall, but not to the late 3...

The rest I like.

3. wizard 87

wizard 87 Packer Addict

Ratings:
    +11
    You maybe right...based on a couple scouting reports. Not close to being final yet but where seeing the draft unfold better.
    Thanks for the feed back always enjoy it negative or positive.

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    I also don't see Bulaga falling out of the top-20, but I reckon there could still be lots of shuffling, and it's not so farfetched.

And another thing, not a critic, actually have no info on QBs, but what made you pick Skelton ahead of Robinson???

5. wizard 87

wizard 87 Packer Addict

Ratings:
    +11
    Just trying to go but what the board will look like in that round at that point. Best available at that position.

6. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Actually RS its probable that Warren may fall. His stats aren't nearly as impressive as many of the other CB prospects along with an average combine performance. Also, draft need could play a factor in it as well. Dunta Robinson was just signed by the Falcons so I think that's one team you can chalk off as a possible draftee.

7. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    I actually liked the one you had before this one. Just my opinion.:icon_lol: Bulaga is not going to drop to us.