Howdy

cnc66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello there Packer fans, my name is Marty and I hail from beautiful Jensen Beach Florida. I am a dedicated Miami Dolphins fan, since1966.. hence my username cnc66. Before that however, like my Dad, I was a packer fan. I couldn't stand that greasy haired kid named Shula and his Balmer Colts that my Mom loved.. odd how things turn out eh.. Anyway, I'm watching you dismember the Barfalo bills on NFL network and decided to look up a Packer board.

I'm thinking your team is looking better than anyone's so far this exhibition season and I will be rooting for you again until such time as we play each other. I must admit to you however, that the Giants created a soft spot in my heart when they defeated Bilicheat and the Pats to keep them out of Perfectville. I have some questions for you about Brett the former jet but I will nose around your forums and find and better place for them.

I like the layout of your BB, I think it works well with your team colors and spirit, well done to your Graphics wizards and Admins! As a member of staff at ThePhins.com please let me invite you to visit our house should you decide to wander. I will now peruse things and perhaps participate.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I will be seeing the Dolphins game down in San Diego this year. Can't wait for that one!

OP
OP
cnc66

cnc66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, Damn another Dolphins fan My bro is a dolphins fan.

How do you think they will do?

Enjoy your stay

I honestly think we will contend for our division. The division nemesis is back but even when we are bad we seem to play Brady pretty tough and it's looking like we may be able to pressure the qb this year with more than joey porter. If Tom Brady has a bogeyman in his nightmares, he wears number 99... and he's back, healthy and driven. If Jason Tatlor is ever to see Canton, he must produce the next couple years.. he is playing for his football legacy. Last year, excepting the ravens, who ate our interior line up, the spread is what hurt us the most. We drafted and picked up some F/A to address that, we'll see if it works. The bills, as you know, are having qb protection issues and the ravens are eating the jests qb's alive at the moment, I think we can put pressure on both of them. We have a tough schedule this year, but I think we improved in all aspects of the game and will get the job done.

OP
OP
cnc66

cnc66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I will be seeing the Dolphins game down in San Diego this year. Can't wait for that one!

Thanks Rob. One of our Admins John (Fin Fan in Cali) is kind of directing a tailgate for that game, maybe you should cruise over and visit us sometime before the game, I've met him and can tell you he is finest kind.

[ame="http://forums.thephins.com/showthread.php?t=27100"]Miami at San Diego tailgate[/ame]

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice one, I will definitely be at that game with a few people, some even Dolphins fans themselves. We have a pretty mean tailgate setup but I will see if I can get away and check some things out.

BTW, that Dolphins board is slick. I like the graphics and some of the things they are doing over there. Might "borrow" some ideas. :)

OP
OP
cnc66

cnc66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice one, I will definitely be at that game with a few people, some even Dolphins fans themselves. We have a pretty mean tailgate setup but I will see if I can get away and check some things out.

BTW, that Dolphins board is slick. I like the graphics and some of the things they are doing over there. Might "borrow" some ideas. :)

Thanks for the kind words, I will pass on the compliment.

Kind of a long story but the short of it is our staff used to be the staff at Finheaven. There was a disagreement on the direction of the site with the owner so all of us.. every one, left and started our new site. Along with us came more than 500 subscription members. That same year, Finheaven won the best graphics for a Dolphin board at the annual meeting. The girl who did all that is Peastri, our official graphics artist.. Penny is her name. This year, I would expect us to take that award. It would be easy to hook you up with our Admins, one of our two owners is one of my best friends and he is a vbullitan wizard, I'd be happy to provide the intro.

Members online

Latest posts