How to get Packer autographs...

PackFaninNY56

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been to Lambeau five times in the last ten years and the best way I've found to get autographs is to stand next to the electronic drive in entrance to player parking on Saturday mornings before home games. I have a football signed by 20+ players and that's how I got all of them.

Would post photos of the players signing autos but I'm a new member.

Also got Ron Wolf's autograph at the Bay Park Mall down Oneida Street the day before the Lions game this season.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been to Lambeau five times in the last ten years and the best way I've found to get autographs is to stand next to the electronic drive in entrance to player parking on Saturday mornings before home games. I have a football signed by 20+ players and that's how I got all of them.

Also got Ron Wolf's autograph at the Bay Park Mall down Oneida Street the day before the Lions game this season.

Really neat idea! Although I used to watch the players parking lot just to observe what type of vehicles players were driving, never thought about getting autographs that way.

307PackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, I am stuck here in Vikings country and these people make me sick!:viksux: Anyways, my wife is letting me have a man cave and I am planning on decking it out in Packers things. I am currently working on a NFL Revolution Mini Helment Collection of every team to put around the basement. One thing I would like to add to my basement is an autographed piece. I would love a Clay Matthews or a Aaron Rodgers autograph. If anyone could help me get one or both of their autographs please email me!

Stuck in South Dakota!
Did you have any luck?

307PackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Living in Wyoming, I'm hoping to catch him and Clay next year when they visit Denver for a game. If I knew I could get him for sure, I'd flow out to Green Bay to get both of them, but no idea how to in Green Bay

Michael Nairn

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That is awesome! I'm heading there October 11th to watch my first game at lambeau field.. I'm so stoked and really want to get some autographs!!

Bleedcheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you live in Green Bay or plan to visit there, I am going to spend about 10 days giving you places to go where Packer Players are appearing and you can get autographs or how to find out ahead of time where they will be appearing. Not all this information can be gotten from the local newspaper. I will be giving you phone numbers to call to find out where Packer players are going to appear for remote TV shows, radio shows and charity events. In my experience the players are more than happy to give autographs.....the player fan relationship is very close. You can watch Packer practices in the preseason and Policeman will hand out a limited number of tickets to get autographs...you can play on there emotions and get a ticket. I will post places where there are weekly TV shows were the public is invited and you can get get autographs. Those of you who live in Green Bay will know a lot of this but not all. Some of you will have even other ideas than I do so please contribute to the thread.

If my ideas don't work for you, I'll send you my autograph...I'm sure that thrills you...LOL.

http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/calendar.html Just found this by accident. Check it out.

WFRV-TV...920-437-5411...Every Monday, former Packer Larry McCarren hosts a tv show with a packer player. You go see it free and prpbably get an autograph. It's at the Lambeau Field Atrium, Legends Room, 4th floor. Escalator to 4th floor opens at 5;00 PM, doors to show open at 5:45 (seating is on a first-come-first-serve basis), show starts at 6:30 so you have time to chat with the host and guest.

Damn, this is a lot of typing to do, but I will go on. Call the TV station and find out if any other Packer events are planned.

Sundays

Gridiron Live
Pregame (90 min before kickoff) - Home Games Only
WNFL 1400 AM, Green Bay
One hour live pregame show hosted by Mark Daniels and Nick Vitrano. Be a part of the show: The live broadcast originates from outside Bay City Smokehouse at the Best Western Midway Hotel, 780 Armed Forces Drive, Ashwaubenon.

Mondays

The Fifth Quarter
5:00 to 6:00 p.m. (will air on Tuesdays after a Packers Monday night game)
WTAQ 1360 AM, Green Bay
Mark Daniels hosts with a Packers player guest. The show is in its 28th season. Be a part of the show: Airs live from Champions Sports Bar and Grill, 1007 Tony Canadeo Run, Green Bay.

In The Huddle
6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
WHBY 1150 AM and WSCO 1570 AM/95.3 FM, Appleton
WR Jordy Nelson co-hosts with Bill Scott and different weekly Packers player guest.Be a part of the show: Airs live from The 5th Quarter, 2101 American Dr., Little Chute

Thursdays

Breakfast with the Boys
5:00 to 6:00 a.m.
WIXX 101.1 FM, Green Bay
LB Brady Poppinga co-hosts with John Maino and a Packers player guest. Live with invited audience from the new Midwest Communications broadcast facility in Bellevue

Later today and tomorrow, I will be giving you the following:

Green Bay Packer Headquarters, phone number and contact (probably public relations)

Green Bay Press-gazette, phone number and contact (probably sports desk or city desk-if it's a charity event

The phone numbers of the TV stations that do remote broadcasts

The phone numbers of the radio stations that do remote broadcasts

Remote broadcasts are were you get to meet and talk to packer players.

Don't be shy, I will give you examples of what to say when you call these companies. They love to help packer fans. If they don't know the answer they will find someone who does and call you back.

If you do all the things I advise, you will get autographs, perhaps pictures taken with a player or players, and maybe a nice conversation.Back on track. Found the information on Green Bay Packers., Inc. Phone (920-569-7500), email addresses, the names and titles of 124 employees. I have a lot more to do and post. When I am finished, please print out so if you plan a trip to the Green Bay area in the future, you will know who to contact to see if you can meet players.
AboutEmploymentContact UsTerms & ConditionsPrivacy PolicyRSS Help

Contact Us

Street Address
Green Bay Packers
Lambeau Field Atrium
1265 Lombardi Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54304
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 10628
Green Bay, WI 54307-0628
Phone Main Switchboard: 920.569.7500 Ticket Office: 920.569.7501 Packers Pro Shop: 800.992.5750
920.569.7510 Fan Information Hotline: 920.569.7502 Hall of Fame Hotline: 920.569.7512 Stadium Tours Hotline: 920.569.7513
Fax Administration: 920.569.7301 Community Outreach: 920.569.7302 Public Relations: 920.569.7201 Ticket Office: 920.569.7101 Packers Pro Shop: 920.569.7
Packers Sites: Lambeau Field| Packers Pro Shop| Training CampAbout | Employment| Contact Us | Terms & Conditions| Privacy Policy| FAQ | Sponsors| RSS Copyright © 2010 Green Bay Packers, Inc.

JUst emailed press-gazette and requested emails whenever they are aware of a Packer or Packers making public appearances.(920-435-4411)

Ok, this is a stretch, but it was posted on the Packer website. If you are going to be in Green Bay, June 11, 2011, Tickets for a Kenny Chesney & Zac Brown Band concert at Lambeau Field in 26 years go on sale Dec. 11, 2010 from ticket masters. I have know idea who the performers are but I bet some Packers will be there.

Hey I am at lambeau for my first visit. This is amazing!! Especially since it's playoffs!! I am hoping to be able to get an autograph somehow after or before game. Any help is appreciated!!!
I have been dying to come but as a kid my family didn't have money to travel and take trips like these all the way from the east coast. I am so happy I am able to make this happen! Only 30 years ha ha

sagitox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm from Australia and I'm new. My name is Liz.

Speaking of autographs. I recently found and bought this signed mini Green Bay Packers helmet at an Op Shop (Thift Shop) for $4 Australian, and was wondering if you guys could help me identify who's autograph it is. It could be a Green Bay Packer player, it could be not. But any help would be appreciated. From what I have guessed the number is either a 9 or a 4? And the first letter looks like a D?

Attachments

• IMG_1843.JPG
    IMG_1843.JPG
    721.2 KB · Views: 205

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm from Australia and I'm new. My name is Liz.

Speaking of autographs. I recently found and bought this signed mini Green Bay Packers helmet at an Op Shop (Thift Shop) for $4 Australian, and was wondering if you guys could help me identify who's autograph it is. It could be a Green Bay Packer player, it could be not. But any help would be appreciated. From what I have guessed the number is either a 9 or a 4? And the first letter looks like a D?
Love a yellow and greener supporting the yellow and green! Now I am no singature expert, but to me it looks like a forged Brett Favre signature. Looks like someone tried to butcher his signature or he was having a bad day when he signed it. Looks like Brett Favre 4, but potentially not an authentic version. Hope it is real though! You can send it in to an authentication shop (not sure if there are any in aus) or find one online in the US and email them! Good luck, let me know what you find out!

sagitox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah thanks for that. Yeah, now looking at it, it probably is a fake Farve signature. Ah well $4 for the mini helmet is pretty good anyway.

I might send an email to an online US autograph authentication shop. It won't cost anything to ask their opinion.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah thanks for that. Yeah, now looking at it, it probably is a fake Farve signature. Ah well $4 for the mini helmet is pretty good anyway.

I might send an email to an online US autograph authentication shop. It won't cost anything to ask their opinion.
I can ask someone who would knowb

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read in another thread that Bulaga sprained his wrist giving an autograph, so maybe it’s best to wait til the off season to reach out to some of these guys.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the late 60's my Dad had good friends and Heiser Ford in Milwaukee. He got me a ball autographed by the Starr Horung Taylor Wood Nitscke Adderly Robinson Gregg Kramer .... not sure if it was the whole team or not. Sadly A) they signed in ballpoint pen which smeared from handling B) it was an el cheapo non leather ball which lost air over time C) autographs weren't that big to 10-12 yo kids back then..... it eventually got tossed.... dammit!!

Members online

Latest posts