1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

How the SB will bring Brett back

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Holmgren left in part because he wanted to prove he could win without Brett. Many state Sherman was the benefactor of Brett with his high percentage of winning. I tend to agree, to a degree. I tend to lean that way because of the low interest on Sherman with TEN coaching openings out there. How many are left for a guy who has one of the highest winning percentages around? That says the general thought is, those wins should be 'Brett' wins, not 'Sherman' wins.

back to my point. Holmgren wins this SB will push Brett to come back to prove he can do it with OUT Holmgren.

So I'm hoping Brett has an ego, SO WHAT!! lol

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Bretts been grat since 93. I dont think he cares about who the coaches were (except now..cuz he wants a comfort level in his return it seems)