How in the world did we lose to the Browns?!?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Seems like the Packers are getting a rep for being a yellow flag team and the refs are looking for any type of infraction. Lets blame it all on Carroll.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
Seems like the Packers are getting a rep for being a yellow flag team and the refs are looking for any type of infraction. Lets blame it all on Carroll.
No, I don't think so. There were a lot of flags thrown on both teams in this game. When you are not playing well, you are going to commit your share of dumb mistakes and that is what you are seeing right now. It is just not good football on both sides of the ball.

OP
OP
wischeez

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Way too many false starts and holding calls. Most of the time this is from lack of concentration. Lots of rookie mistakes,even with the 2nd year players.

Packman4Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sherman is a very average coach with very average talent. He does not have the ability to be a difference maker.

He took very good teams and they were one and done, we should not expect him to be a difference maker now. The problem is that with this current roster a head coach who is a difference maker is needed.

FL Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think you can point the finger at Sherman. Look at what he did with our offense last year. TT is the one that made the decisions to bring in an old vet and a guy that is always injured for the oline. The best thing that happened in the offseason was Bates and that was Sherman's doing.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FL Packer said:
I don't think you can point the finger at Sherman. Look at what he did with our offense last year. TT is the one that made the decisions to bring in an old vet and a guy that is always injured for the oline. The best thing that happened in the offseason was Bates and that was Sherman's doing.

we dont need to point fingers, let the yellow flags do the talking

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packman4Favre said:
Sherman is a very average coach with very average talent. He does not have the ability to be a difference maker.

He took very good teams and they were one and done, we should not expect him to be a difference maker now. The problem is that with this current roster a head coach who is a difference maker is needed.

IMHO you are right buddy.. :evil:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:
SlickVision said:
No, I don't think so. There were a lot of flags thrown on both teams in this game. When you are not playing well, you are going to commit your share of dumb mistakes and that is what you are seeing right now. It is just not good football on both sides of the ball.

I dunno, just seems like each time they did something good the refs threw a flag or had a review under two minutes. Could be flawed perception even though I've always been pretty even keel(sp?) on things like this.

They (refs) did botch a fumble. That 34 Draughns kid fumbled it clear as day. That hurt the Packers.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
SlickVision said:

Spoken by a true expert of the game.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Philtration said:
SlickVision said:

I sense a tint of red sarcasm.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Philtration said:
SlickVision said:

Thanks. You know a lot about the game too.....for a girl.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
PackerChick said:
Philtration said:
SlickVision said:

Thanks. You know a lot about the game too.....for a girl.

well phil you are welcome. thanks for the comment and sorry for the sarcasm.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts