How 'bout a little love for Masthay...

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The kid was outstanding today. We haven't had punting like that since Craig Hentrich. Let us hope this is just the beginning of a long and illustrious career.

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously. He was incredible today. Consistently helped us win the field position battle...

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was absolutely brilliant, a hero in this game for sure. He kept burying the Jets deep, making their struggling offense try to march all the way down the field. He is surely a factor in why we won this game. The Jets may of scored had they gotten better field position and not been so deeply buried in their own territory. A big purr to our punter, Mastay! I doubted him in the beginning of the season, but yesterday, the kid erased all doubts from my mind. He was kicking into high winds too and still managed to position that ball perfectly. Brilliant. Sheer brilliance.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
like crosby i felt just give him some time well he has come along and he did it big yesterday glad he is showing his talent,s.t. was better yesterday too.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm buying a Tim Masthay Jersey as soon as it's available...LOL
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's to the man!....and he autographed our football last week! (i have a big GB story to tell, trying to get around to it soon and post it to the board)

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I hope it wasn't the wind. Either way, he was absolutely fantastic yesterday. I won't hate him anymore if he keeps this up.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm buying a Tim Masthay Jersey as soon as it's available...LOL
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I'll do that about the same time I get a Bush Jersey. Even though Bush has improved.......I don't see it ever happining. lol:happy0005:

Members online

Latest posts