How about this Walden guy?

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean... wow! He stepped up huge today. 2 sacks, and was in the mix on making many of the defensive plays. What is he, like a 5th stringer?

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just thinking the same thing. If this isnt some fluke that includes a less than pro bowl o line for the bears, there could be a great use for this guy.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Capers' system makes everyone better.

But, yeah, Waldon had an amazing game. TT keeps finding guys out of nowhere. Now he only needs to find some really dominant Olinemen to complement Sitton, and we're set for the decade...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty sure Capers could make me look like a great player.

Not taking anything away from walden but I have to give alot of credit to the coaching staff. Just having him ready

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walden played very, very well today. No complaints about a guy with two sacks.

Still would like GB to draft a stud OLB to compliment Matthews.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw him make a sack and asked some guy "Who the eff is that guy?" Two sacks later, I was asking the same question.

Amazing to me how Thompson keeps finding random guys to plug into certain roles and yet people still think he needs to be fired.

Packerfury

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly what I was thinking. All I knew was zombo wasn't playing and some random guy was filling in for him. But wow, as someone said, this could have been a fluke, but I definitely would not be against seeing a lot more of this guy. Anyone that can have 10 tckles and 2 sacks in a game deserves another shot imo

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He def made up for a mistake earlier in the game when he bit inside and let Forte get to the outside and pick up a 40 yard run.

I was pissed at him then, but he for sure made up for that later in the game. Glad he stuck with it, nice to see him working hard and it paying off.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, I think Z, just lost his job! Wow!!!

That sack of Cutler, where he does a delayed blitz was performed perfectly. He waited until the Bear's unengaged tackles look outside since they both think nobody is coming up the middle and he hits the hole right at that moment and sacks Cutler. Dude, he basically got by 2 Bears Tackles who missed him. The two Bears were yelling at each other after that play cause they knew one of them blew an assignment. AWESOME!! Lovie is gonna give em hell about that for sure.

Dude played like a veteran starter after that first mistake. I'd like to see more of him against Philly.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
one reason Walden looked good, was Clay Matthews was getting a ton of attention from the Bears O-line.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Yeah he played well i was watching in amazement lol. He has so much heart and energy he was chasing the ball DOWN. Perfect fit for our D.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing is there was at least one, maybe two, plays where he lost contain on the left side there and allowed Forte to run around the edge. Gotta keep the runner inside on those. But all in all, he played a great game and was probably our player of the game!

11 tackles and two sacks and was pretty relentless getting after the quarterback.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
That sack of Cutler, where he does a delayed blitz was performed perfectly.

Completely agreed. I have watched that play a few times now-- Walden played that delay like a vet. Perfectly executed.

Want to see more of this guy and hope he isn't a one-game-wonder.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Maybe he is the kind of guy that just goes nuts in big games. Hope so.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
one reason Walden looked good, was Clay Matthews was getting a ton of attention from the Bears O-line.

Exactly! CM3 is making a lot of players look real good... when he gets double/tripled team most of the time, the rest of the Packers are eating the opponents up

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I love about Walden is he was playing pretty well before the big game last night. I think he could be a player to watch. Pack have done a great job digging up some good players on the FA list.

Caper's helps him too.

Members online

Latest posts