Horrible Dream! or was it?

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dreamt this morning.

At Packer game, watching Rodger go back to make his first pass in preseason against the Bears (I know, not in preseason but hey, it's a dream) any way, he holds on too long, the pocket collapses, and after everyone gets up, there is Rodgers laying face first on the ground with his right arm going in the wrong directions. (yes, plural).

I had this sinking feeling as I thought, now what???

Immediately, the P.A. announced they were flying Brett up to finish the game, and he would still have time top get in shape for the season opener.

then the Alarm went off

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My deepest condolences tripp....

So has it been a long time since you quit dreamin' about women?

OP
OP
T

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikes, I know this will be a new concept to you buddy. But, you only dream about what you don't have. (i.e. a superbowl in your trophy case)

Women, I have. I want Brett back one more year.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
95 % of all dreams are from what experts call "Day Residue."

You must have seen something during the day, it may have been for a split second. A highlight, or a photo of a Q.B. going down. The image of Rodgers or a Q.B. going down was flashed in your head during the day.

Hence, The Dream you had.

A-Rod will be fine. He is going to lead this team to 11 wins.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my wife frequently has dreams that bother her for days and sometimes weeks. I have weird/freaky/scary/troubling dreams sometimes too... and then i wake up and realize it's a friggin' dream, and forget about it. my wife, not so much. i don't understand why some people are troubled by their dreams.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
my wife frequently has dreams that bother her for days and sometimes weeks. I have weird/freaky/scary/troubling dreams sometimes too... and then i wake up and realize it's a friggin' dream, and forget about it. my wife, not so much. i don't understand why some people are troubled by their dreams.

I don't remember alot of my dreams, however there are moments during the day were I swear I have seen the senerio before. Like I know what is going to happen before it actually happens.. stupid little stuff but I just get this feeling that I have done this before and see things comming to a point.

Now if I could just figure out how to harness these little things, make them bigger like Loto numbers, and then I could rule the world.. :twisted:

\ Delusional thinking OFF

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikes, I know this will be a new concept to you buddy. But, you only dream about what you don't have. (i.e. a superbowl in your trophy case)

OHHH TRIPPSTER!!!!!!! :pop:
ZINGER OF THE DAY!!!! :lol:

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:

OHHH TRIPPSTER!!!!!!! :pop:
ZINGER OF THE DAY!!!! :lol:

Vikes obviously dreams about women... As well as the superbowl trophy

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Since we're talking about PF.com awards in the Atrium, I nominate this one for comeback of the year.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a nightmare. I thought I woke up and found out that Brad Childress was now the Vikings head coach. Talk about a scary dream.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I had a nightmare. I thought I woke up and found out that Brad Childress was now the Vikings head coach. Talk about a scary dream.

LOL.. waiting for next season and a little wager to begin.. :p

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:

LOL.. waiting for next season and a little wager to begin.. :p

I cannot wait for next season. What is the wager going to be?

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:

Since we're talking about PF.com awards in the Atrium, I nominate this one for comeback of the year.

i second that!!! btw tripp - for some reason, i got a lil turned on. :oops: :p :wink:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
trippster said:

i second that!!! btw tripp - for some reason, i got a lil turned on. :oops: :p :wink:

And while we're talking about nominations, I nominate 4packgirl as best banner.

Members online

Latest posts