Hornets @ Bucks 1-25-18

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Bucks are on a 5 game win streak. Will it continue against the Hornets?

Antetokounmpo is just killing it in every stat the last few games. Crazy how good he has been.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Bucks have the leagues best Home Record at 21-4. I would be disappointed if they didn't beat the Hornets tonight. I'm hoping for a big enough blow out to sit the starters at some point in the 4th quarter. Big game is Sunday in Oklahoma, with the Thunder being a solid team (30-18), hope we are "rested".

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
What a 4th quarter, WOW! I was watching the game tonight thinking "well, the Bucks phoned this one in, must be thinking ahead to Sundays game" and then they turned a switch on and BOOM! Outscoring the Hornets 32-12 in the 4th quarter!

Giannis had a "pedestrian" 34 points. Tonight was the sign of a solid team. Long grueling schedule, but when they had to just go out and win it, they made sure of it. Reminded me of a cat playing with a mouse. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What a 4th quarter, WOW! I was watching the game tonight thinking "well, the Bucks phoned this one in, must be thinking ahead to Sundays game" and then they turned a switch on and BOOM! Outscoring the Hornets 32-12 in the 4th quarter!

Giannis had a "pedestrian" 34 points. Tonight was the sign of a solid team. Long grueling schedule, but when they had to just go out and win it, they made sure of it. Reminded me of a cat playing with a mouse. :)

Crazy turn around for sure! Hornets only score 12 points in the 4th.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Crazy turn around for sure! Hornets only score 12 points in the 4th.

Yup, Budenholzer must have really lit a fire under their ***, along with shuffling the lineup a bit. They came out and played some really solid defense, which opened up the offense. I don't really follow other teams, but IMO, Budenholzer has to be a top candidate for coach of the year.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, Budenholzer must have really lit a fire under their ***, along with shuffling the lineup a bit. They came out and played some really solid defense, which opened up the offense. I don't really follow other teams, but IMO, Budenholzer has to be a top candidate for coach of the year.

Without a doubt!