1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi there

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Canada's #1 Packer Fan, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Canada's #1 Packer Fan

Canada's #1 Packer Fan Cheesehead

Jun 14, 2010
    Had no idea the site existed but was surfing the net today and found it. I just had to join. I am a huge Packer Fan and needed a site like this as i am always looking for info on the Pack. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and went to Green Bay in Dec 2 years ago for my 1st Lambeau game. What a treat. ( froze my *** off ). Loved it. Then last year went to Tampa to see them play. I must tell you i have never seen such loyal fans as Packer Fans. They are everywhere. I am now arranging a trip to see Green Bay play in Philly in September and I'll be requesting information on some of my questions. I'll look around the site before i post

Go Pack Go
    Super Bowl Bound

Joe :victory:
  2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Dec 22, 2008
    Welcome Joe! Hope you like the forum!
  3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Mar 30, 2007
    Welcome Joe enjoy your stay :D