Hey Packer Fans...

So_Cal_NYGiants_Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just want to say that the Packers are a class organization and you packer fans are also great fans who show lots of class (compared to some other fans I've seen). That said, I also want to apologize ahead of time for any rude and/or low class statements by some Giants fans. For some reason, we have a few nasty fans.

I hope this coming game is a great one and may the best team win (and I hope it's the Giants). But, if the Packers win, I will be pulling 100% for you guys to win. Brett Favre is a great guy and I'd like to see him and the pack win the SuperBowl.

- Mark

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It should be a great game! Thanks for the post, I was at a Giants forum the other day on a photoshop section. It was pretty damn funny, I have to say the one of Mark Tauscher as Nacho Libre was f'in hilarious!

OP
OP
S

So_Cal_NYGiants_Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It should be a great game! Thanks for the post, I was at a Giants forum the other day on a photoshop section. It was pretty damn funny, I have to say the one of Mark Tauscher as Nacho Libre was f'in hilarious!

I enjoy those "lookalike" threads. They do them for almost every game.
Hopefully we are doing a new one next week.

- Mark

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So_Cal_NYGiants_Fan said:

I enjoy those "lookalike" threads. They do them for almost every game.
Hopefully we are doing a new one next week.

- Mark

If you do, please post a link to it. I love those lookalike threads.

Members online

Latest posts