1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Bigby......thanks for the penalties

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by brennan1884, Nov 30, 2007.

1. MassPackersFan

MassPackersFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    When Rouse is healthy, I think we may see Bigby getting benched in a game if he makes another boneheaded penalty. Both facemasks were completely unnecessary. They didn't prevent any extra yardage - on one he just had to smash the guy out of bounds, and on the other the guy was already going down. Stupid stupid stupid.

2. irishpacker

irishpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    To sum it up: No woodson, no chance. Even Al Harris was asleep most of last night. poor form chaps. Also, someone needs to have a chat with that ref, a long, sharp, knife in the eye kind of chat if you know what I mean!

3. packerman

packerman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    When you are a pro and been playing football all your life, there is no such thing, thats just an excuse....like a WR dropping the ball bc he's a rookie..no when you play all your life, you are tooled to not make the same mistakes over and over....can't buy that one, have to put that back on the shelf in aisle 6 next to the trash bags!!!!

4. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I hear what you're saying but didn't it feel like the Cowboys threw the ball every which way to open receivers all day? The running game was OK for them at times, but we held that in check.

As far as I'm concerned, the Packers need huge upgrades at both safety positions as well as nickelback because Jarrett Bush isn't playing very well either. Are Blackmon and/or Williams better? I think they are but don't seem to get the nod for some reason.

5. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This is the first year Bigby has been on the active 53-man roster of an NFL team for an entire season.

This is the first year Bigby has been a starter in the NFL for an extended period of time.

Bigby needs to learn that you can be aggressive without being borderline idiotic by ripping of players' helmets, kicking the ball, etc.

Bigby's has had lapses in focus. You expect those from rookies (which Bigby essentially is).

Rookie WRs have mental lapses all the time, either they don't secure the ball like they should, run the wrong route, of forget to block when a fellow WR is trying to get some yards after catch.