Hey Bigby......thanks for the penalties

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When Rouse is healthy, I think we may see Bigby getting benched in a game if he makes another boneheaded penalty. Both facemasks were completely unnecessary. They didn't prevent any extra yardage - on one he just had to smash the guy out of bounds, and on the other the guy was already going down. Stupid stupid stupid.

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
The undisciplined play by Bigby really hurt us.

This is starting to become a habit, we can't have that.

But keep in mind Bigby is essentially a rookie.

When you are a pro and been playing football all your life, there is no such thing, thats just an excuse....like a WR dropping the ball bc he's a rookie..no when you play all your life, you are tooled to not make the same mistakes over and over....can't buy that one, have to put that back on the shelf in aisle 6 next to the trash bags!!!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
We were still in the game packedhouse.

I'm sure McCarthy will send a message to Bigby, but to take out your starting SS when you know the Cowboys are going to run, and Bigby is great in run support... well that would've been down right stupid of McCarthy.

I hear what you're saying but didn't it feel like the Cowboys threw the ball every which way to open receivers all day? The running game was OK for them at times, but we held that in check.

As far as I'm concerned, the Packers need huge upgrades at both safety positions as well as nickelback because Jarrett Bush isn't playing very well either. Are Blackmon and/or Williams better? I think they are but don't seem to get the nod for some reason.

Reaction score
When you are a pro and been playing football all your life, there is no such thing, thats just an excuse....like a WR dropping the ball bc he's a rookie..no when you play all your life, you are tooled to not make the same mistakes over and over....can't buy that one, have to put that back on the shelf in aisle 6 next to the trash bags!!!!

This is the first year Bigby has been on the active 53-man roster of an NFL team for an entire season.

This is the first year Bigby has been a starter in the NFL for an extended period of time.

Bigby needs to learn that you can be aggressive without being borderline idiotic by ripping of players' helmets, kicking the ball, etc.

Bigby's has had lapses in focus. You expect those from rookies (which Bigby essentially is).

Rookie WRs have mental lapses all the time, either they don't secure the ball like they should, run the wrong route, of forget to block when a fellow WR is trying to get some yards after catch.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts