1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Here is the thing

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packedhouse01, Aug 29, 2006.

1. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    The offensive line is allowing Favre to be pressured on almost every throw. But still he's putting the ball on the money. We don't have any receivers that appear to be able to catch the ball. I think I counted five passes in the first half and at least three in the first series of the second half that went off the receivers hands and should have been caught. The line might get better, maybe someone will step up and catch the ball but until they fix those two areas of the offense, the offense will struggle.

I have no idea what the heck is happening to the defense. They just look so awful in all phases of the game.

2. TomAllen

TomAllen Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ferguson is non-existent, as always...

3. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i said this in a differnt post ann im going to say it hear. the packers where horrible on all sides of the ball.

their where many balls that should have been caught. that was one of the reasons we got blown out.

4. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Lets just hope after last week they realize they still have a long way to go and the only way this team will win games is playing at 100% and maybe then some.

5. kewlbeans

kewlbeans Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wrong !! I distinctly remember him dropping a pass. But you are correct on the as usual part.

6. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    He may get cut