1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Hello From Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by b_mckendry, Mar 17, 2008.

1. b_mckendry

b_mckendry Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    To start off let's just say as a young boy I have always been a diehard Packer fan. It's always been hard to be a Packer fan in Western PA because of all the Steeler fans, but I have gained my respect. I am so glad to be apart of this forum and I feel this isthe best one to talk Packer football. Also thanks to P.W.T. for introducing this forum to me. I am looking forward to learning from all of you and hopefully I can share my knowledge with you. Now let's talk some serious Green Bay Packer Footbal!! Go Pack!!!! :lol:

2. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Welcome. :beer: PWT36 is a great guy. I'm glad he introduced you to the forum. 8)

3. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Welcome aboard.. Another CHZHEAD in Steeler country.. post often.

4. BadlandsViking

BadlandsViking Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    you would be happier if you were a viking fan :D

5. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome b_ This is P.W.T. known as PWT36 here at packerforum.com. You will enjoy this forum!!. Looking forward to your posts. Hope I answered all your questions about Packer shares on PsN.scom -Cheesehead chatter.

The Pittsburgh Steelers are indeed a great franchise in the NFL. But there is truly no franchise in NFL like the Green Bay Packers.I got a chance to meet some Steelers fans, when the Steelers played in Green Bay a few years back. They were real nice guys and they really follow their team in great numbers . It is very easy to be a Packer fan here in Green Bay, but I can see it could be a little difficult to be one in Steeler's Country.

Phil

6. b_mckendry

b_mckendry Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea some of them are nice. They always brag though. I am always pulling for them to lose. At the same time my friends who are Steeler fans are pulling for the Packers to lose because they hate cheeseheads. But anyways Phil you have been very generous to answer my questions and now I know who to turn to in the future!

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    WELCOME to the site!
    Sit back, enjoy, and add your thoughts to any thread you want to!
    Make yourself at home! :D

8. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    welcome aboard dude.

9. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    b_mckendry...

I have been remiss, nay negligent in my mission (conveyed by Thor) to actively seek out the uncivilized cheesehead
    and facilitate their redemption from certain perdition.

When you are ready, and the time will come, feel free to PM me.
    I shall be more than happy to assist you in casting aside the demon cheese, and help you realize football fan fulfillment.

So it is written....so it shall be done.

:p

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    "THOR???"
    ME TOO! I'm tho THOR i can hardly thit down!!! All theese crazy Viking fanths are a pain in the rear! :lol:

"THOR": The god of hemmoroids! :lol: