Hello from Norway!

NorwegianPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just a normal dude from Norway here. Found this forum randomly after posting on the Packers subreddit recently and it seem like a great place to discuss all things Green Bay Packers related, or football related in general.

Started watching American Football a few years ago when a friend of mine, also a GBP fan introduced me to the sport and I got hooked into it. Before that I always thought the NFL was boring due to all the stops in the game, but once I started watching I couldn't stop :p

One of the reasons I find the Green Bay Packers so interesting and likeable from when I started football is because it reminds me so much of my favorite soccer(the true football :p) team FC Barcelona.

Just very fan-centric with the ownership structure and a lack of a traditional all-powerful owner.

Some would think being from Norway I would naturally lean towards supporting the Vikings, but we actually have a lot of Packer fans here, more than people would think.

I usually suck at these kind of introductions so I don't know what else I could write, but here I am I guess and I'm looking forward to post and mostly read all your opinions!

hematoma7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just a normal dude from Norway here. Found this forum randomly after posting on the Packers subreddit recently and it seem like a great place to discuss all things Green Bay Packers related, or football related in general.

Started watching American Football a few years ago when a friend of mine, also a GBP fan introduced me to the sport and I got hooked into it. Before that I always thought the NFL was boring due to all the stops in the game, but once I started watching I couldn't stop :p

One of the reasons I find the Green Bay Packers so interesting and likeable from when I started football is because it reminds me so much of my favorite soccer(the true football :p) team FC Barcelona.

Just very fan-centric with the ownership structure and a lack of a traditional all-powerful owner.

Some would think being from Norway I would naturally lean towards supporting the Vikings, but we actually have a lot of Packer fans here, more than people would think.

I usually suck at these kind of introductions so I don't know what else I could write, but here I am I guess and I'm looking forward to post and mostly read all your opinions!
Welcome
Hey guys,

Hey welcome! I have been a packer fan from birth
As a musician I played in Hell ( near Trondheim ) last year . You have a beutiful country

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m just here for the Ole/Lena and Sven/Ole jokes

And to say Welcome

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
greetings from across the north sea, Scotland. enjoy the forum, even the yanks aren't a bad bunch ;);)
there is some proper football chat, mostly english premier league

Members online

Latest posts