hello from majikmanseven!

majikmanseven

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, here is my intro... grew up in Green lake, WI. been a fan since age 5...1974. In my 1st Packer game I attended as a kid...Chester marcol kicked the ground and broke his leg. It got better! I've seen Packers in person play 24 of the other 31 teams and have a goal to see them play against all the other NFL teams. My fan highlight was doing a national TV commercial for NFL Sunday ticket/walmart in 2000 as "cheesehead ****". I am a shareholder and have seen well over 60 games at lambeau as well as old County Stadium and other places across the country. I've been fortunate to have seen some amazing games at Lambeau including , the mud bowl vs 49ers in 96 playoffs, the freeman miracle catch vs Vikes in the rain, the beebe game vs 49ers on Monday night in 96, the last favre game in NFC championship in 07 ( still have tingling in my fingers from the frost bite to this day) among others.

favre will always be my favorite player... though Thompson was RIGHT to go with Rodgers last year. I am a Thompson supporter, but don't agree with all his moves or non-moves. I think Favre became a big time diva and grew tired of his antics, though I think Bus Cook and favre family gave him some bad advice. I just hope in a year or 2 all can be forgiven by both sides and get #4 up on the wall at Lambeau.

I think top to bottom, Packers have best talent in NFc North and should go 10-6 or 11-5 in 09 and win the division.

I love debating and will engage in good debate and am never afraid to let you know if i disagree...but with that said, will do it respectfully. If fans from other teams want to talk smack...I'll return fire with fire. But you better know your football, because I know mine.

Look forward to chattin with all of you!:cool:

Dizzle498

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great to have another person who is not afraid to throw down in a good debate. I look forward to the challenge! Welcome....

Latest posts