Hello from Idaho

PackerChef

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello! I've been hanging around these boards for awhile and decided to join... Huge Packer fan from Idaho just wanting to talk all things packers

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Sup Idaho!!! Packer fans are everywhere!!! A big welcome to you! :happy0005:

Welcome!

Now someone with some board savvy should start a thread/poll with 'What are part of the world/states are you from?" type thing!
I was just thinking of how many Packer fans that are from Green Bay are actually posting..I know a few are. Or how many are Wisconsin transplants?!?! ect.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome!

Now someone with some board savvy should start a thread/poll with 'What are part of the world/states are you from?" type thing!
I was just thinking of how many Packer fans that are from Green Bay are actually posting..I know a few are. Or how many are Wisconsin transplants?!?! ect.

You should start it! That would be a great idea!!!

Should go in The Atrium

At the top of the page, upper-left hand side, click the "New Thread" box.

Title it "where in the world are Packer fans from" or something like that, LOL

It would be a cool idea to see how many people from all over the world are Packer fans and how many of them actually live in Wisconsin or GB itself!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome!!!!!!!!1111

OK, you have peaked my curiosity. That 1111, is that a binary number? If so it equals 15=Bart Starr's number.

Hey PackerChef from Idaho, send me some spuds, or better yet make me some potato pancakes.....The only place I can find them is in a German Restuarant in Door County, Wisconsin. Can't miss it, they have real grass for a roof and they put goats up there every day to eat the grass.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, you have peaked my curiosity. That 1111, is that a binary number? If so it equals 15=Bart Starr's number.

Hey PackerChef from Idaho, send me some spuds, or better yet make me some potato pancakes.....The only place I can find them is in a German Restuarant in Door County, Wisconsin. Can't miss it, they have real grass for a roof and they put goats up there every day to eat the grass.

LOL forgot I took finger off the shift tab !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts