Hello all

ColtsSeahawks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a huge COlts and Seahawks fan.... And wanted to join the Packers forum because even though they are not my number one team they are my number one rival for the Hawks... They always have great games with the Hawks... And usually give the Hawks a good whoppin lol. I find the Packers to be an extremely exciting team, and when a Colts or Hawks game is not on I like to Watch the Pack.

Before anyone asks why I am a fan of both teams... I am from Vancouver and Seattle is very close to Vancouver.... and they are die hard Hawks fans in Vancouver.... THey love the Hawks as much as they love the CFL.... I moved to Saskatchewan about 9 years ago, and started to really like the Colts in about 03 when they lost their playoff game to the Pats....

Anyway it was a tough game for me to watch this past Sunday as the Colts gave the Hawks a pretty good whoopin, none the less Wallace sucks and that was a huge reason they lost.... Hasselbeck practiced yesterday and today so I am really hoping he is back on Sunday vs the Jags... They need the win or their season is done :( ....

None the less it seems like a cool forum here, I have been browsing it for a while now... This is my third forum I am signed up for... I am on the Colts, Seahawks and now the Pack forum...

Hope to chat with you guys soon.

Peace.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thats awesome!

I don't know of anyone that are fans of both of those teams.

So this year when the Pack met the Colts in the SB who will you be rooting for:jester::jester::jester:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts