Head to head with Ted - 1st Rd 2016

OP
OP
AmishMafia

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NT is really not that important. Ragland would have 120+ tackles and could justify moving Matthews praise, compared to the 30 or 40 of an NT.
I would argue that NT is the most important position. You have to win the trenches to control the LOS. And it all starts with the NT.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My pick; Reggie Ragland. (10:03 central time)

For the record, Amish, that is my pick.
If the aorta thing is dropping Ragland, then my #2 pick would be Kenny Clark, DT, UCLA.
You're killing it in horseshoes and hand grenades :) Nice pick though, I hadn't thought of the guy except for the few posts you mentioned him. Nice job.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I was even more shocked he admitted that was him in the picture.

Later he went on to admit that there was money exchanged between him and the University, possibly to help pay his rent and family's electric bill. He was quickly ushered off after that statement. Talking about a guy going up in smoke and possibly taking Ole Miss down with him!

Last edited:

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're killing it in horseshoes and hand grenades :) Nice pick though, I hadn't thought of the guy except for the few posts you mentioned him. Nice job.

Thanks, Mondio.
"horseshoes and hand grenades"- there's an old favorite I haven't heard in a while! :D

OP
OP
AmishMafia

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Later he went on to admit that there was money exchanged between him and the University, possibly to help pay his rent and family's electric bill. He was quickly ushered off after that statement. Talking about a guy going up in smoke and possibly taking Ole Miss down with him!
Great. They need to do some sting operations with these kids and bust these schools that do this. ISn't fair to other schools.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
H

Horse shoes and hand grenades is a great modern blugrass band..... Check em out.

fun fact
girl i worked with on a prairie chicken project is dating the lead singer
so... 2 degrees of separation from some rando bluegrass band
go me

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great. They need to do some sting operations with these kids and bust these schools that do this. ISn't fair to other schools.

I was stunned when he in effect threw the school under the bus with that statement. He was quickly hustled off the stage, but the damage was done.
Tunsil needs to attend the TT School of Speaking.
Lesson #1- "Sometimes- most times- it is better to say nothing."

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My pick; (really who I think TT traded up for)- S'ua Crvens, LB, USC.

Who I would have picked- Kyle Murphy, OLine, Stanford

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I'd still like Murphy, but having moved up for Spriggs, I don't think they will. That leaves Fackrell, Brothers, and Stryker on my list for tonight.
My pick is Kyler Fackrell, edge/OLB, Utah St.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
My favorite packer pick of the draft so far is Kyler Frakrell. He's huge, see lots of upside for this kid.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Martinez, ILB, Stanford. I like it, good pick. Had him right behind Stryker and Brothers.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll pick Stryker again. Let's load up. Alternate-Adams, Brothers or Murphy, OL, Stanford.

Members online

Latest posts