Has the Hulk returned?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If nothing else, a good marketing technique for the P90X system, has all of us talking about it. Let's just hope Tony and Eddie show just how successful it can be!

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He certainly looks leaner in that photo, and white shirts "add lbs". I hope the rumors of him not being dedicated to his craft are a thing of the past and he is 100% full bore. He's shown he can be a beastly rb when motivated. We'll need him for a Super Bowl run.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could he not have done this some time during the previous season? A guy with his genes probably only needs to amp up the aerobics and downsize the portions marginally in order to show results quickly. What is impressive is how great Tony looks at 60, or whatever he is now.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else find it difficult to believe this is the same Eddie Lacy that ran out of gas on that run in January. Its been what, 8 weeks? I'm not at all familiar with this px90 stuff, I thought it was a gaming system, but if it works this good all I can say is DAMN.

If this picture is telling the truth (remember that picture of fat Eddie that came out during camp in his rookie year) it makes me think that Eddie has the type of body and metabolism that puts on and takes off fat pretty easily. Can you look at this picture and honestly say it looks like Eddie has to lose more weight? Did he lose his 30 pounds since the Cardinals game already? I don't know but something tells me he will be back with a vengeance. Get your pen out Wimm Eddie is gunning for a big deal.

Members online

Latest posts