hammy hammy hammy

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this all just a HUGE COINKIDINK or do the Packers lead the league in Hammy issues? Did they get these trainers from MEPPS in Minneapolis? TURN YOUR HEAD AND COUGH PUNK!!

Last edited:

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know this is a common complaint among Packer fans, but I've also never seen any of our hamstring injury numbers compared to the rest of the league.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We always seem to have someone out with a hammy sooner or later. I would be interested, if someone has the time, to see how we compare to other teams.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might as well just hold house out til regular season hes not needed in pre season and packers know what theyre getting.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
i read bennett was seen holding the back of his leg too.
Note:

Bennett will go down EVERY SINGLE regular season game with what appears to be a season-ending injury. Then will be back on the field a series later. He is the worlds biggest baby I have ever seen play the game. I did not see him NOT limp off a single Patriots game last year only to return a few plays later. This is why I think he was a waste of money. He does not know how to man up and play the game.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently Davon House is the Packers 1st hammy casualty of training camp this year.
Severity unknown.

Of course. Leaves for a year and suffers zero hammy injuries. Comes back to hammy pull central and pulls his hammy. Definitely they eat they stretch and warm up.

Members online

Latest posts