Guess where you can find the packers playbook?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Brown County Sheriff's Deputy Jason Vogel was checking for speeders on a street in Allouez Monday when he saw papers flying from the back of a Waste Management truck.

Where is AllouezPackerfan when you need him!?!? lol.. maybe he got ahold of a page or two! :read:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pages from the Packers' special teams playbook landed on a Green Bay area street after a waste recycling truck lost part of its load.
Packers spokesman Aaron Popkey says they aren't concerned any sensitive material was revealed. Popkey says anything important is shredded and then recycled.
Glad to see that they are recycling! Putting the 'green' into Green Bay Packers!

Gee, no wonder why our special teams suck. They are giving away the secrets to the other teams!

It was found out that the driver of the truck was Brett Favre and the truck was headed in a southern direction.
It was then spotted on the freeway heading towards Chicago.
When the truck was later found in the Soldier Field parking lot, there was also a map of Michigan with Detroit circled.

Must be from an out dated playbook or plays they won't use.
Otherwise, why wasn't it shredded?

Reaction score
The article said that the Packers shred the important plays before recycling them... Any real Packer fan would tape it back together piece by piece if he found it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The article said that the Packers shred the important plays before recycling them... Any real Packer fan would tape it back together piece by piece if he found it.
Yeah. And any Brett Favre fan would do that and sell to the highest bidder of any opposing team. Heck, ol' Brett would do that himself!
Nah, he'd be happy to give it away for free.
(Sorry. Couldn't resist another BF jab.)

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Yeah. And any Brett Favre fan would do that and sell to the highest bidder of any opposing team. Heck, ol' Brett would do that himself!
Nah, he'd be happy to give it away for free.
(Sorry. Couldn't resist another BF jab.)

What should I do?

Should I admit that I made mistakes?

Should I tell you how much fun we had?

Should I stay retired?

Should I sell my old teams playbook to the Bears or Lions?

Members online

Latest posts