Greg Jennings is a top 5 WR in the NFL

is Greg Jennings a top 5 WR in the NFL

• Total voters

DaPerceive9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would you guys agree with that statement? Here are the only 4 I think are better or have a case

Andre Johnson
Calvin Johnson
Steve Smith (Panthers)
Larry Fitzgerald

I don't think anybody else other than these four are better than Jennings.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wes welker has an argument. Brandon Marshall is pretty talented, pair him with Rodgers and he would kill it. Jordy Nelson might start giving Jennings a run for his money.

I think we had this thread not that long ago though. Also I cant imagine you expect this to be anything other than overwhelmingly in favor of Jennings for your poll question. Try this on a non team site and you might get a better gasp of where people see him.

OP
OP
D

DaPerceive9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welker is not top 10 in my opinion and I think many others agree with that. Marshall is a super talent but he has some other issues with him, not to mention he drops frequently. I think talent wise Marshall is better than Jennings, I don't think that makes him better though.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd put Jordy Nelson in the top 10.

But of course, im being biased - However, im willing to bet im not far off with my sentiments.

Jordy Nelson is a straight up play maker and i'd take him over Wes Welker, Brandon Marshall et al any day of the week.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Wes Welker is a huge argument cause when he is double covered, Brady gets picked off, which mostly that's because you're not supposed to the force the ball around.

Brandon Marshall is not an elite, go back and look at how many times he drops easy passes. Another one that drops and is very overrated is DeSean Jackson, Mr. Me First, can't stand him.

Jennings is in the top 5, but with Andre Johnson as Number 1. Steve Smith is the Panthers only weapon. If they had more than one good player besides him, you would probably see a decline in his stats, as he's the only guy Newton really trusts since he's playing with scrubs.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its hard to even make a top 5 to be fair, too many good recievers.

Mike Wallace, Brandon Marshall, Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Wes Welker, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Brandon Lloyd, Percy Harvin, Sidney Rice, Roddy White, DeSean Jackson, Santonio Holmes..

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wallace = D. Jackson... where are his routes? Speed guys...
True.
But that guy always gets behind safeties for deep ones..... as he did to Shields-Collins in XLV.
Wallace very underrated.
But so is Jennings.

Members online