Greetings from Oz (Aus), some Lambeau advice?

AusMatt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all from Australia

Packer fan since 05' trying to watch each game we could find on our TV, with snippets of Brett Favre and John Elway before that in the 90s (rare highlight on our weekend sports). I was the only one of my friends who thought Ben Stiller trying to pronounce Brett Fave-er-re was funny in There's Something About Mary.

So with the big 4-0 birthday this year my girlfriend and I will be making our second trip to the USA, for the purpose of attending my first game at Lambeau to watch the Broncos on 22nd September.

We would like to stay in Green Bay from 21-23 September - anyone in Shadow Lane or nearby who wants to let us stay let us know!!! :):)

We know we'll be forking out for the tickets so trying to save a little on accommodation. Info would be great on the tailgating, tickets (seats and pricing), stadium tours, watching practice, when to arrive at game, even whether staying outside of Green Bay in Appleton is still good.

Looking forward to coming to visit and getting some help from fellow Cheese Heads.

Go Pack Go!!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Hello all from Australia

Packer fan since 05' trying to watch each game we could find on our TV, with snippets of Brett Favre and John Elway before that in the 90s (rare highlight on our weekend sports). I was the only one of my friends who thought Ben Stiller trying to pronounce Brett Fave-er-re was funny in There's Something About Mary.

So with the big 4-0 birthday this year my girlfriend and I will be making our second trip to the USA, for the purpose of attending my first game at Lambeau to watch the Broncos on 22nd September.

We would like to stay in Green Bay from 21-23 September - anyone in Shadow Lane or nearby who wants to let us stay let us know!!! :):)

We know we'll be forking out for the tickets so trying to save a little on accommodation. Info would be great on the tailgating, tickets (seats and pricing), stadium tours, watching practice, when to arrive at game, even whether staying outside of Green Bay in Appleton is still good.

Looking forward to coming to visit and getting some help from fellow Cheese Heads.

Go Pack Go!!

Welcome to the forum Mate!

Do you have a picture of your Girlfriend? :D Just kidding of course! If I lived in Green Bay, Mi casa es tu casa.

You will have a blast and hopefully get to see a victory!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Start here. I don't know of anyone on the board that lives up close to Lambeau. Some live in GB and 'burbs. Practice is not open to watch after the last preseason game. Not even all the preseason practices are open and depending on weather some of those get moved indoors.
Welcome aboard.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Closest i could get you was 35 minutes away, not many game day festivities going on around here

Members online

Latest posts