1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Green Bay Transportation

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by Eis Bowl, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Eis Bowl

Eis Bowl Touchdown Artist

Ratings:
    +18
    My wife and I along with some friends will be going to the game on Oct. 16. We usually get a hotel near Lambeau and walk to the game. To save a little money this year we're staying downtown at Hotel Seirra.

I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a bar nearby or anything that might have a shuttle to the game or advice on a taxi for six people. I'm thinking a taxi might be hard to get around 9:00 on game day. Supposedly the hotel's shuttle only goes to the airport. I wouldn't mind driving to the game and paying for parking but I most likely shouldn't drive back around 8:00 or so.

2. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,011
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Eis Bowl

Eis Bowl Touchdown Artist

Ratings:
    +18
    That is so awesome. Thank you very much Poppa San. :tup:

The QB Sneak and Lambeau Leap both stop at the hotel at slightly different times.