Green Bay - San Fran 49ers Weekend Packages - Sept 9th

Reaction score
If you want to go to The game on Sept 9th - Green Bay vs San Francisco 49ers I have game packages available. It will be 1st come 1st served as there is a limited # available. Reply if interested

Package includes:

2-night hotel accommodations 2-blocks from Lambeau Field
Tickets to Green Bay – San Francisco 49ers game at 4.15pm
On Saturday welcome party -all liquor & food included ( starts at 2-goes to whenever)
Breakfasts included
On Sunday before game tail-gaiting party in front of ***** centre
After game post-game party - all liquor & food included ( usually 2 hours )
Tour of Lambeau Field
Admission to Packers Hall of Fame
If needed transfers from Green Bay Airport
All taxes, fees and shipping
Note: if 3rd night is wanted flat rate of $140

I did this last year and have to tell you this is the only way to see a Packer game and feel the atmosphere. I will probably be doing this game also. If you want the hotel packages without some of the extras that is also ok as I can deduct the tours and tail-gaiting if wanted. If you want to pay via check that is ok but I’ll have to add on a $20 credit. If you do book this I can take a 50% deposit now and the other 50% would have to be paid by July 10th. The packages will be mailed to you about a month before the game

I don’t want to post prices here and will only reply to those that email me privately through Packers Forum. All prices include everything mentioned and I’ll give you prices for 2 or 3 or 4 per room and your choice of seats from the Endzone to the 10-yard line to the 20-yard line

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts