Greek Highlight

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
He is a human highlight reel for sure and at only 25 years old, He could be adding 10 or more years of highlights to it before he eventually hangs them up.

I'm going to enjoy each moment, especially while he is doing it in a Buck's uniform.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Astounding stuff. It really is. The guy can all but turn himself inside-out thru the lane.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Astounding stuff. It really is. The guy can all but turn himself inside-out thru the lane.

Yup, thank goodness that in 2009 the NBA made the Euro Step legal! I think they need to change its name to "The Greek Lunge".

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unbelievable. Thanks for sharing!

PLUS he is a very humble and likeable. Considering his beginnings, he had a lot working against him.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
very humble and likeable

I think this is the part that takes him up and over the top of just what he does on the court. There was a piece done the other night where James Harden tried to put down Giannis by saying "I wish I could just run and be 7 feet and just dunk, takes no skill at all", it made Harden look silly and the announcers were pretty quick to point out that Hardens comments were probably better directed at the actual people who were criticizing his game.

So far Giannis's fame and the spotlight haven't changed his humble nature, I really hope he can continue to be that same guy, because as you said, its really hard not to like him.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this is the part that takes him up and over the top of just what he does on the court. There was a piece done the other night where James Harden tried to put down Giannis by saying "I wish I could just run and be 7 feet and just dunk, takes no skill at all", it made Harden look silly and the announcers were pretty quick to point out that Hardens comments were probably better directed at the actual people who were criticizing his game.

So far Giannis's fame and the spotlight haven't changed his humble nature, I really hope he can continue to be that same guy, because as you said, its really hard not to like him.
I used to really appreciate Hardin. He is Amish, afterall. His stat lines are pretty impressive. But comments like that, he is very lacking in maturity and class.

Giannis was told about Hardins comments and he handled it with tact and class. I didnt know what he was referring to until you posted this.

Members online

Latest posts