great video that explains a lot.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mariucci doesn't cry, does he?

5:35-6:00 confirms one of my worst nightmares: Favre wanted to be coddled. God....damnit.

I'm going to the bar. Be back in a couple hours.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geeze....What does Brett want? TT and MM tried to talk him into not retiring and to unretire after he did. Now he feels like they didn't want him back?

I'm confused.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To not want a hall of fame QB at the top of his game to come back for another season just shows how inept Teddy is....

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To not want a hall of fame QB at the top of his game to come back for another season just shows how inept Teddy is....

You seem to be completly ignoring all the post that addressed that TT asked Favre to come back on several occassions. I think this whole situation shows how little Brett cares what his fans think.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man! Hey guys its July and I feel good again! Let me come back huh what do ya say!?

Listening to this video made me feel weird. It is like I am listening to his mommy or something. Yuck.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still giving Favre the benefit of the doubt. I don't think he's selfish, I just think he's confused and genuinely conflicted about what to do. I can't say I blame him, but at this point that's not who I want quarterbacking my team.

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mariucci doesn't cry, does he?

5:35-6:00 confirms one of my worst nightmares: Favre wanted to be coddled. God....damnit.

Can you imagine Starr wanting to be coddled? Lombardi would have kicked him square in the ***.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
As usual....

Brett tried to force one late in the game.

This time T.T. picked it off and returned it for a Touchdown.

Game Over, See ya, and good luck next time.
yeah, way to stick it to the one QB who would have gotten the Packers to the SuperBowl this season. Hope it was worth it.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
As usual....

yeah, way to stick it to the one QB who would have gotten the Packers to the SuperBowl this season. Hope it was worth it.

Yep, but at least we will finally be led by Ted's guy now. When things go south I wonder who they will blame next. Driver? KGB? Tauscher?

I can't believe some are actually celebrating the fact we just took a major step backwards and have pretty much eliminated any chance at a SB run in 2009. Oh well, you know we will definitely win it in 2012, then it will be 2013, wait til next year, Ted's preparing for the future, and before you know it welcome back 80's. Luckily, I don't think Ted will last that long.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings85 said:
Raider Pride said:
As usual....

Yep, but at least we will finally be led by Ted's guy now. When things go south I wonder who they will blame next. Driver? KGB? Tauscher?

Who's blaming anyone? And Driver is a hell of a better man than Favre. Driver wanted a pay raise, and handled it BEHIND THE SCENES. Just go away, kid. You're embarrassing yourself.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I can't believe some are actually celebrating the fact we just took a major step backwards and have pretty much eliminated any chance at a SB run in 2009. Oh well, you know we will definitely win it in 2012, then it will be 2013, wait til next year, Ted's preparing for the future, and before you know it welcome back 80's. Luckily, I don't think Ted will last that long.
I know it. This is a huge mistake that takes away the Packers chance at what is most wanted by every player in the NFL, a SuperBowl ring....But, as you said, Teddy's got his guy now so he's happy. I predict Teddy and Rodgers will both be out of town in 2 years. Enjoy the short lived football life that is Aaron Rodgers....

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
As usual....

They moved on, get the **** over it.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny. The reaction from some people is almost identical to what it was after free agency in 06 and 07. For chrissakes, you people act like 'ol Brett played 22 positions every single game, and only one man can win in GB.

I can't wait to get the lecture on "I was here in the 70's and 80's, and you kids are in for a rude awakening." same old statements with no regard for facts.

Brett has been acting like a child. And so have you. (you know who you are) thanks for ******** on pf.com for the last couple days.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
As usual....

It is hard to "Stick It." to anyone... who is already "Stuck Up."

Members online

Latest posts