Great game Pack fans from a Giants Fan

R_Seubert-69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lookit, I wanted to come here before the game and wish you guys luck, even though I wanted the gints win. I couldn't make it so I come in now. This game is what nfl football is all about. The 2 best historical franchises in the league dukin it out in sub zero weather is the way it should be. Only one team I respect enuff to not be depressed if they beat my gints and that's the pack.

Sorry about Jacobs doing the taunting thing in the endzone. TC realized it was lame hot dog act and benched him. That restored some of the kharma lost because of the jacobs stupid act.

hope the loss and the pick doesn't **** farve into retirement. he's the best. anyways. I know you guys feel low, but if you can find it in your heart to root for the giants in the sb, all that would help imo.

Thanks again packer fans. for having the best football stadim, football town, and football fans in the nfl.

signed
Giants fan

p.s.
dallas sucks

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
R_Seubert-69 said:
lookit, I wanted to come here before the game and wish you guys luck, even though I wanted the gints win. I couldn't make it so I come in now. This game is what nfl football is all about. The 2 best historical franchises in the league dukin it out in sub zero weather is the way it should be. Only one team I respect enuff to not be depressed if they beat my gints and that's the pack.

Sorry about Jacobs doing the taunting thing in the endzone. TC realized it was lame hot dog act and benched him. That restored some of the kharma lost because of the jacobs stupid act.

hope the loss and the pick doesn't **** farve into retirement. he's the best. anyways. I know you guys feel low, but if you can find it in your heart to root for the giants in the sb, all that would help imo.

Thanks again packer fans. for having the best football stadim, football town, and football fans in the nfl.

signed
Giants fan

p.s.
dallas sucks

Heh. Agreed Dallas sucks. I hate the Cows.
Good luck in 2 weeks. Now go beat the Pats. :)

By the way, Favre will be back and will throw for 30 TDs next year. Big brother isn't going to get any of his records.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good to hear from you, we could have tried harder though. we can be grateful for the season that we had. even i didnt think wed get this far, surely neither did you. good luck, have a great SB.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good Game. If TC benched Jacobs because of that taunt then all the power to him. I'm slowly starting to dislike Brandon Jacobs more and more by the day and I was a fan of his even when he played behind Williams and Brown at Auburn.

OP
OP
R

R_Seubert-69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
let me add one more thing. then I'll go. for a lot of years i have hated the fridking cowboys. mostly because of the fact that they beat us down int the early days with our former coach, then because they aquired a bunch of ignorant fans all over the country, then because the media crowned them "america's team" for no good reason, then because of jerry jones and irvine and t.o. and then tuna going there. If there would be an america's team, it would be the packers, not the stinkin cowboys. but never call yourself america's team, cause that's not right. I look at the posts on this website and i don't see all the crying and whining and sarcastic crap that spews out of the cowgirls boards. this here, is a pretty much, a place of dignity. I'm proud of you and your team. compare farve after the game to romo and ownens last week. nuff said. keep yer heads up and hope we meet again in the championship game next year.
peace.

ps: j jones = jck-ss

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts