Great directv deal! Best I have seen.

j sizzle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where ya at in c bus? Im in delaware county

Anyways, its on here for everyone as its the primetime game. Cant wait!

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can't wait to start watchin' the games live HD with my FREE Gamepass account ;)

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well gamepass is only outside of the USA? I thought. Oh and I'm already at my max referalls to directv lol. A couple have been going for a while I'm not sure how it works.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Yes, but there is a very easy (and yes, 100% legal) way around that. I get live Gamepass for free. If you want to know more, PM me.

I didn't enjoy watching the games online at all. I found it laggy and choppy (~ 25 mbps connection), and it obviously doesn't compete with the resolution of the game on TV. I still have the pass because they gave it to me for free on top of Sunday ticket, but I don't plan on using it unless I absolutely have to. Rhetorically, being able to pause and record the games is a bonus, too. I know that's easy enough with a TV tuner and such, but I personally don't have one.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't enjoy watching the games online at all. I found it laggy and choppy (~ 25 mbps connection), and it obviously doesn't compete with the resolution of the game on TV. I still have the pass because they gave it to me for free on top of Sunday ticket, but I don't plan on using it unless I absolutely have to. Rhetorically, being able to pause and record the games is a bonus, too. I know that's easy enough with a TV tuner and such, but I personally don't have one.

I think you're thinking of Sunday Ticket Online. It's not the same thing as NFL Gamepass. Sunday Ticket Online has a lower quality because it is intended as a supplement to Sunday Ticket. Gamepass is a standalone product that is designed as the primary viewing option for the rest of the world, so they have much higher streaming quality. I get excellent resolution and absolutely no choppiness at all after the first 20 seconds or so of buffering on a 8 mbps connection. I run the HDMI out from my laptop to my TV and it steams at 1080p and looks great. They also have games archived back to 2009, so no need to record anything.

Look here and you see it's not the same: http://www.nfl.com/help/subscriptions_terms

Latest posts