Gravedigger works out for the Chiefs

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why don't we bring him back to spell Grady Jackson? They say he's been keeping in shape, whatever that means for a 350+ lb NT.

When Ryan Sims went down in KC, Gilbert and the Chiefs have had dialogue about bringing him in.

Can't picture the Gravedigger in anything but Green and Gold. :(

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He looks pretty slim on the sidelines on gameday atleast as slim as someone who weighs over 300 lbs that is. It would be weird to see him as a Chief but you can tell he still loves the game.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure how Mike Sherman would be (on the sidelines) pending Ted Thompson were to pull the trigger on that idea. After GB was let go - the next season's Home Opener had just about all the greats back for a halftime intro - Gravedigger was NOT there.... and, I had specifically written Bob Harlan about that issue. Bob never did respond to that conversation - even though he has been a great supporter for the IPB group. Never understood why.

Gilbert would play for the Packers all over again - even for the League minimum.
I would hope that TT realizes this - and has that ace-in-the-hole waiting.
Either way.... I still like Colin Cole to be the new NT, by this time next year.

Imagine - we match up with Donald Lee at Offense/Tight-end (Tiger Set)
Then - we bring in dual Nose Tackles on Defense...... (ala 2003)

How could we not go to the SuperBowl with a combo like that.....?

Members online

Latest posts