1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Gravedigger works out for the Chiefs

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by NDPackerFan, Oct 19, 2005.

1. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Why don't we bring him back to spell Grady Jackson? They say he's been keeping in shape, whatever that means for a 350+ lb NT.

When Ryan Sims went down in KC, Gilbert and the Chiefs have had dialogue about bringing him in.

Can't picture the Gravedigger in anything but Green and Gold. :(

2. fondypackfan

fondypackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He looks pretty slim on the sidelines on gameday atleast as slim as someone who weighs over 300 lbs that is. It would be weird to see him as a Chief but you can tell he still loves the game.

3. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Not sure how Mike Sherman would be (on the sidelines) pending Ted Thompson were to pull the trigger on that idea. After GB was let go - the next season's Home Opener had just about all the greats back for a halftime intro - Gravedigger was NOT there.... and, I had specifically written Bob Harlan about that issue. Bob never did respond to that conversation - even though he has been a great supporter for the IPB group. Never understood why.

Gilbert would play for the Packers all over again - even for the League minimum.
    I would hope that TT realizes this - and has that ace-in-the-hole waiting.
    Either way.... I still like Colin Cole to be the new NT, by this time next year.

Imagine - we match up with Donald Lee at Offense/Tight-end (Tiger Set)
    Then - we bring in dual Nose Tackles on Defense...... (ala 2003)

How could we not go to the SuperBowl with a combo like that.....?