Good Read For Fans Ailing!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually the Packers aren't 3-1 because of a ridiculous penatly against Matthews.

Crosby makes the FG they win no question, Matthews doesn't get the call still no guarantee they win. But you are right it was a ridiculous penalty.

Reaction score
I read your optimistic article and it said, "let's hope" this all works out.
As fans, this game can be very unpredictable at best.

Reaction score
I’d like to add a note or three.

1. It early and we’re not in a hole. If the season ended today and we multiplied out the win % by 4 we would make the playoffs as probably a wild card.

2. We beat the division leader (and for all purposes one of the top 3 Defenses so far in 2018) with A) the inspiring effort of a hobbled yet proficient HOF QB B) missing our first team #1 RB on the depth chart.

3. Regardless of who it was, our Defense just pitched a no hitter and arguably one of the best Defensive performances in a decade.. and did it without the full participation of A) a first team interior lineman AND B) a projected starting ILB (or arguably a bonafied starting ILB)
C) a first team Perimter CB.
You arbitrarily take out those 3 starting positions by coin toss from any defense in this league and I would bet you that they would’ve struggled more than we did.

Last edited:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
our Defense just pitched a no hitter and arguably one of the best Defensive performances in a decade.. and did it without the full participation of A) a first team interior lineman AND B) a projected starting ILB (or arguably a bonafied starting ILB)
And C) Dom Capers.

D

Deleted member 6794

Crosby makes the FG they win no question, Matthews doesn't get the call still no guarantee they win. But you are right it was a ridiculous penalty.

The Packers would have received the ball at their own 28 with only 1:37 left up by eight with the Vikings still having two timeouts. I'm quite sure they would have won the game if the interception by Alexander would have stood.

Regardless of who it was, our Defense just pitched a no hitter and arguably one of the best Defensive performances in a decade.. and did it without the full participation of A) a first team interior lineman AND B) a projected starting ILB (or arguably a bonafied starting ILB)
C) a first team Perimter CB.
You arbitrarily take out those 3 starting positions by coin toss from any defense in this league and I would bet you that they would’ve struggled more than we did.

The Packers won't get Wilkerson or Ryan back this season as both are done for the year though.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, that was a ray of sunshine. The thing I am seeing is the lack of Graham being consistent. McCray? I dont think so - he is a liability. The WRs being hurt is going to kill them if our starters are out. The run game is coming along...we need it. Lastly, Mercedes Lewis is NOT being utilitzed much and should be. He is a threat and he is a stud blocker, and it is not out of the question to think he could help with the lack of WR help. Detroit D is not as bad as anyone thinks as they stopped Brady.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t think this read is good enough. I’m going to need something stronger