good game

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not going to rub it in too much, especially reading a few threads of "WHY YOU LOST". Told you that you under estimated some parts of our team. Our Pass rush may of only had 4 sacks, but we were forcing Rodgers to be uncomfortable all game (that wide open ball that just missed Finley comes to mind)....

but I must say that while you guys did have alot of DROPS, i think it evens out that awful late hit call on Osi, which would of forced u to punt that turned into a TD and that ridic no fumble call which lead to a TD. Plus a few of those drops were broken up big hits and some would say the effect of other big hits caused a few drops. That Nelson drop comes to mind.

All in all good game and like I siad before, I typically like the Packers - just not when they play the Giants. Good luck next year

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bottom line is the Packers played terribly and the Giants played good, with that combination this will always be the outcome. Good luck to your Giants, and I can only hope that next year things will be different!

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bottom line is the Packers played terribly and the Giants played good, with that combination this will always be the outcome. Good luck to your Giants, and I can only hope that next year things will be different!

likewise, I have a feeling we are going to be seeing each other alot for the next couple of years at least

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im hoping gmen win the superbowl, so they would maybe match up Giants and Pack week 1.

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ehhh

week 1 matchups are always seem like years ago by season end. Hope we match up week 10-13 somewhere, when it counts

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
not going to rub it in too much, especially reading a few threads of "WHY YOU LOST". Told you that you under estimated some parts of our team. Our Pass rush may of only had 4 sacks, but we were forcing Rodgers to be uncomfortable all game (that wide open ball that just missed Finley comes to mind)....

but I must say that while you guys did have alot of DROPS, i think it evens out that awful late hit call on Osi, which would of forced u to punt that turned into a TD and that ridic no fumble call which lead to a TD. Plus a few of those drops were broken up big hits and some would say the effect of other big hits caused a few drops. That Nelson drop comes to mind.

All in all good game and like I siad before, I typically like the Packers - just not when they play the Giants. Good luck next year

Yeah...what can you say? The Pack got their *** blistered and frankly, deserved it. It was not a pleasant experience right from the git-go. As I"ve been saying, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you get kicked in the nutz and dragged the length of the field repeatedly. That is what the Pack brought upon themselves with the help of a very determined Giants team. A Giants team that came to play...and a Giants team that frankly, the Pack didn't line up very well against. Congrats on your team's win, Bud.

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and congrats to a good season by u guys. I think u beat anybody else, we were just peaking at the right time

GiantFan inNH

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed.. Good season Packers. 15-1 is nothing to sneeze at.. And the Pats 18-1 season was awesome too. It takes some hard work, some luck, some determination and some good planning to win at the end. Giants did it 4 years ago and seem on a roll again. Hope they do it

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't understand the point in clarifying a game we all watched, I saw the whole game and Giants played significantly better then the packers...but that's not enough, make sure to point obvious points anyway, we don't watch games w green and gold glasses, no one here is shy to say the Giants flat out played better and dominated the whole game, this is one of the worst playoff losses in packers history, so just go enjoy your win and good luck next week.

sent from my rooted evo4g

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't know why the thread title is "good game". the game by all accounts really sucked. A good game was the 9ers/Saints game.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be a good game if the Packers do something during the off season to deal with their weaknesses and if it makes them come back strong next year. Then I'll call it a good game.

But thanks anyway Giants fans. **** happens. Packers really played terrible and got exposed. Giants put the pieces together at the right time and they have the pieces. Packers are missing a few pieces fraid to say.....stud DE and OLB for starters. A good DB for seconds. I doubt that Nick Collins will come back. That hurts a lot. Our pro-bowl safety is likely done.

I also think that the Packers never really figured out what to do with the running game. Starks, Saine and Kuhn are not going to cut it next year. We need more of a running game. If Green is 100% ready by training camp, maybe he can do it, but RB is yet another area where the Packers could use some help.

Members online

Latest posts