Go Pack Go!

Spencer Gray

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wanted to go ahead and post here to say hello! I joined the forum today because I needed a place to speak openly about the Packers. I was born and raised a Packers fan. I have been rooting since I was old enough to have any clue what was going on. I believe in our team and will root them on no matter what! I try to be honest about how I feel when it comes to bad games or situations. I won't trash talk or bash anyone on the team. I just try to be as realistic as possible. I hope to contribute the best I can on here. Thanks for having me.

OP
OP
Spencer Gray

Spencer Gray

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to some around here
Welcome. We have all types, even fans of other teams. Read the rules, do not troll and you will be fine.

I hope to steer clear of any blatant negativity. I do not troll and I do not talk trash. I really do try to just talk about what I'm seeing in a neutral way. Obviously I have some bias being a Packer fan, but I think I can be honest with what I see. I look forward to taking part in many conversations on here.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I hope to steer clear of any blatant negativity. I do not troll and I do not talk trash. I really do try to just talk about what I'm seeing in a neutral way. Obviously I have some bias being a Packer fan, but I think I can be honest with what I see. I look forward to taking part in many conversations on here.

Welcome to the forum. Be sure to stp in the Shoutbox during the game. It's invigorating.