1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Go Pack Go!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Spriggins, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Spriggins

Spriggins Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Hi there, user name is Spriggins. I live in Wausau, about a 90-minute drive away from Lambeau. Been a Packer fan since I was little and Majkowski was gunslingin' it, so I didn't have to endure the 70's and 80's teams.

I'm not much of a forum person anymore, but with the Super Bowl win, I just can't contain my excitement for the team and wanted to join in the conversation. Hopefully I can bring some historical pespective to the forum.

Also, I founded a wiki called Packerpedia, with the goal of it serving as an online resource for Packers history that can be edited (much like Wikipedia), but is fully customized with a true Packer theme that includes YouTube video, stat trackers (like an Aaron Rodgers touchdown pass tracker and Clay Matthews sack tracker), and also further statistical analysis.

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,485
    Welcome!!!

Dont be a stranger and post!

3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Welcome to the forum, Please stay and post

4. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    That was me as well!!! I joined in 06 but didn't start posting till this past October, with the intentions of just cheering on game day.
    It kinda snowballs!!! :blush:

Looking forward to your historical perspective, to balance out my sometimes hysterical mania! lol

5. JJP41

JJP41 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +215
    Welcome to the forum !!!