Go Pack Go!

Spriggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi there, user name is Spriggins. I live in Wausau, about a 90-minute drive away from Lambeau. Been a Packer fan since I was little and Majkowski was gunslingin' it, so I didn't have to endure the 70's and 80's teams.

I'm not much of a forum person anymore, but with the Super Bowl win, I just can't contain my excitement for the team and wanted to join in the conversation. Hopefully I can bring some historical pespective to the forum.

Also, I founded a wiki called Packerpedia, with the goal of it serving as an online resource for Packers history that can be edited (much like Wikipedia), but is fully customized with a true Packer theme that includes YouTube video, stat trackers (like an Aaron Rodgers touchdown pass tracker and Clay Matthews sack tracker), and also further statistical analysis.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm not much of a forum person anymore, but with the Super Bowl win, I just can't contain my excitement for the team and wanted to join in the conversation.

That was me as well!!! I joined in 06 but didn't start posting till this past October, with the intentions of just cheering on game day.
It kinda snowballs!!! :blush:

Looking forward to your historical perspective, to balance out my sometimes hysterical mania! lol

Members online

Latest posts