Go Gado

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully something will click in Sherman's genius brain and he will start running it on first down.

I swear if I see one more pass on first down I'll poop myself.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
I've been surprised by his progression. For some reason, today I really noticed that Gado had a burst.

I agree. He also had a few good moves, and I liked the way he finished most of his runs too.

He's one of the few bright spots this season.

Skoalvikes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
musccy said:
I've been surprised by his progression. For some reason, today I really noticed that Gado had a burst.

I agree. He also had a few good moves, and I liked the way he finished most of his runs too.

Good game against the Vikes too!!!

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skoalvikes said:
ArizonaPackerFan said:
musccy said:

Good game against the Vikes too!!!

Don't you have some "Tice for Coach of the Year" or "Brad Johnson for MVP" banners that you could be working on? :roll:

ChuckSTG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's say that he continues to do well, well enough to be a legitamate running back. Do we still take reggie bush if we get the 1st or 2nd overall pick. We would get an obscene amount of picks for someone looking for bush, perhaps someone is prepared to do what ditka did and trade his whole draft away for him. A powerful defense is what is making the bears, as seen today (46 yrd passing and still won). And a bunch of upper level draft picks would help alot.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ChuckSTG said:
Let's say that he continues to do well, well enough to be a legitamate running back. Do we still take reggie bush if we get the 1st or 2nd overall pick. We would get an obscene amount of picks for someone looking for bush, perhaps someone is prepared to do what ditka did and trade his whole draft away for him. A powerful defense is what is making the bears, as seen today (46 yrd passing and still won). And a bunch of upper level draft picks would help alot.

i've been saying this for a while

even though i've been speaking against drafting reggie bush, i say if we're in position, we take him--however...if we're in position for bush and leinart, there will be an incredible bidding war, and we would cash in...now if only houston could win a game or two

and there's no reason samkon gado can't be the najeh davenport to reggie bush's ahman green--what i'm saying is, davenport isn't a necessary piece of the puzzle, i'm not even blaming the ankle injury, he was behind a step this season before then

Staff online

Members online