Give 4 for #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbara

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans want a way to say thank you to Brett Favre. I just finished reading Deanna Favre’s autobiography. I was impressed by how much it means to the Favres to make a difference in people’s lives through their charity work. I also heard that they are taking a well-deserved rest from their fund-raising.

I’d like to challenge Packer fans everywhere to be the “12th man” for the Favre family’s charities this year and make “#4” donations to the Brett Favre Fourward Foundation (disadvantaged and disabled children in Wisconsin and Mississippi) and the Deanna Favre Hope Foundation (breast cancer). Give $4.44, $44.44, or whatever feels right using the number 4. Anyone who watched Brett Favre’s news conference could see that this man doesn’t want to be the center of public fanfare. Yet he deserves to be celebrated for his legendary contributions to the Packers and Wisconsin. So let’s show Brett Favre how much we care by giving 4 for #4. Brett and Deanna, we’ve got your backs for those who benefit from your charities while you begin the next stage of your life. God bless you!

Brett Favre Fourward Foundation
Deanna Favre Hope Foundation
1 Willow Bend
Hattiesburg, MS 39402

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll probably have to join that other site after this post, but here is my take. I appreciate the work that charities all across this country do for those in need.

I do my occasional part as well, money permitting. I also love Brett Favre (that better not win any kind of non hetero contest either), and that in mind, for once I am serious.

So yell if you must, demote me on the forum's integrity scale, or just call me an ****. I think posts like this should not be allowed.

Everyday I am inundated with people asking for money, supporting their god's, and promoting their billboards. They bang on my door at all hours, catch my wife half dressed, and call incessantly.

Please don't let that happen here.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Solicitations are not allowed on this site unless Ryan feels otherwise. So, for now, I will lock this thread and inform Ryan for further action. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts