Geting Cold Yet?

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go to weather.com and type in Green Bay. You can get a 10-day forecast. Looks like it'll be warm and drizzly for the game on Sunday.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Wausau, about an hour from Green Bay.. And it snowed here two days ago. and we have been scraping frost of the windows on the car...Its gettin a little chilly!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depends what your definition of cold is.

Most people probably think it's cold right now. People who are use to the weather probably think it's a nice time of the year.

It's starting to cool down though each week. No signs of snow yet.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Wausau, about an hour from Green Bay.. And it snowed here two days ago. and we have been scraping frost of the windows on the car...Its gettin a little chilly!

Cool, you live in Wausau? I go to college here in Wausau.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:

Cool, you live in Wausau? I go to college here in Wausau.

I live about an hour northwest of Wausau.. we have about 1/2 of snow Monday night... Ashland county got a couple inches.. this morning the mercury was at 22 degrees.. so the nights are getting there.

Warm as in 40's and 50's this weekend, with changes of precipitation... hopefully a nice muddy track to slow the wonder boy in purple down. You would think he answered all the world's problems in a couple weeks according to some of our purple friends...

Did you know that the single game rushing record anoints you into the hall of fame? They are carving his bust right now in St. Paul.. better make it out of ice at this point.. so if he starts to fall off they can melt it down and forget about it all. :razz:

Wouldn't it be funny if about two years down the road they pull a Randy Moss and trade him away. :lol: The fans would drop kick the franchise to LA in a heartbeat.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wisconsin Temperature Conversion Chart...

60 above - Floridians wear coats, gloves and woolly hats. Wisconsin people sunbathe.

50 above - New Yorkers try to turn on the heat. Wisconsin people plant gardens.

40 above - Italian cars won't start. Wisconsin people drive with the windows down.

32 above - Distilled water freezes. Lake Michigan's water gets thicker.

20 above - Californians shiver uncontrollably. Wisconsin people have the last cookout before it gets cold.

15 above - New York landlords finally turn on the heat. Wisconsin people throw on a sweatshirt.

0 - Californians fly away to Mexico. Wisconsin people lick a flagpole.

20 below - People in Miami cease to exist. Wisconsin people get out their winter coats.

40 below - Hollywood disintegrates. Wisconsin's Girl Scouts begin selling cookies door to door.

60 below - Polar bears begin to evacuate Antarctica. Wisconsin's Boy Scouts postpone "Winter Survival" classes until it gets cold enough.

80 below - Mt. St. Helen's freezes. Wisconsin people rent some videos.

100 below - Santa Claus abandons the North Pole. Wisconsin people get frustrated when they can't thaw the keg.

297 below - Microbial life survives on dairy products. Wisconsin cows complain of farmers with cold hands.

460 below - ALL atomic motion stops. Wisconsin people start saying "Cold 'nuff for ya?"

500 below - Hell freezes over. The Minnesota Vikings finally win the Super Bowl.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score

60 above - Floridians wear coats, gloves and woolly hats. Wisconsin people sunbathe.

40 above - Italian cars won't start. Wisconsin people drive with the windows down.

20 above - Californians shiver uncontrollably. Wisconsin people have the last cookout before it gets cold.

15 above - New York landlords finally turn on the heat. Wisconsin people throw on a sweatshirt.

20 below - People in Miami cease to exist. Wisconsin people get out their winter coats.

40 below - Hollywood disintegrates. Wisconsin's Girl Scouts begin selling cookies door to door.

60 below - Polar bears begin to evacuate Antarctica. Wisconsin's Boy Scouts postpone "Winter Survival" classes until it gets cold enough.

100 below - Santa Claus abandons the North Pole. Wisconsin people get frustrated when they can't thaw the keg.

297 below - Microbial life survives on dairy products. Wisconsin cows complain of farmers with cold hands.

460 below - ALL atomic motion stops. Wisconsin people start saying "Cold 'nuff for ya?"

500 below - Hell freezes over. The Minnesota Vikings finally win the Super Bowl.

lol thats good whered u get that?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That's pretty funny. Some of it is close to true. People wear summer clothes in 40 to 50 degree whether sometimes.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice MFF. I've seen it somewhere before. Always funny how everyone has their own thermometer. Funny when some Americans come by the farm now and complain how cold it is, and meanwhile we got all our big \ventilation fans going yet. I'm one of those crazy people who prefer weather 30 below 0 instead of 100 above

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice MFF. I've seen it somewhere before. Always funny how everyone has their own thermometer. Funny when some Americans come by the farm now and complain how cold it is, and meanwhile we got all our big \ventilation fans going yet. I'm one of those crazy people who prefer weather 30 below 0 instead of 100 above

wow....thats something 30 below is awfully cold lol

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
im my past years of watching green bay i always remember the weather so i was wondering is it getting cold in green bay yet?

It was 27 degrees when i woke up today.

i believe the high was 47-57

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Try -14 and win chill factor of -47 here in Green Bay on New Years Eve December 31st, 1967. it was the NFL Championship game between the Dallas Cowboys and Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field before a sold out "frozen" crowd of 50,861. "Ice Bowl" Packers 21 Cowboys 17.

Members online

Latest posts