get hartwell move barnett to olb

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this would be awesome seeing how barnett gets eaten up by blockers use his speed and range to patrol the outside while having hartwell at mlb hartwell is 250 barnett is 230 20 lbs plus hartwell playing behind & learning from Ray Lewis doesn't hurt!!!!!!!!

JWalkRulz84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking linebacker would be a position we would assess in the draft...hopefully the first round...hopefully Channing Crowder

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd agree with the Crowder suggestion. Who else is there in the Draft that's like Hartwell?
Remember - Thompson prefers building thru the Draft, not necessarily Free Agency.

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bates/Thompson may say they like to building thru the draft, but GB/Farve doesn't have the time to wait for some wet behind the ears kid to MAYBE become a solid football player. That's what GB has been doing for the last 5 years; waiting (wasting quality Farve years) for some young guy to catch on. Hasn't GB been trying to build their Def thru the draft the last several years?

Bates may give the company line, but I guarantee you he'd like to draft Knight, Surtain, Taylor or Thomas to GB if possible. A quality FA can be had to improve this Def and they don't have to break the bank to do it. Just like the draft, it's going to take a lot of work to make it happen. In the end, acquiring a solid FA will be worth it because they'll have a guy they know can step in and help them.

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
You said it slackerbacker. If the team is going to win another Super Bowl, next year is probably our last real chance for awhile. Rookies seldom make impacts. If we want to improve this defense this yar it has to be through free agency and getting our current players to play to their potential.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts