Geronimo Allison suspended for first game regular season for violating substance abuse policy

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL is extremely worried about public perception. You have to realize that players while being on their free time still have to abide by the rules set forth by the league as they're either under contract with a team or looking for a job with another one.

Yup. I realize that. Just don't agree with it.

More so with cases that are in progress and still under investigation. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Last edited:

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score

More so with cases that are in progress and still under investigation. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.
I think you're talking about law, not the shield. Sullying the shield has consequences.

D

Deleted member 6794

As far as I know the NFL doesn't discipline players or coaches before their legal case is settled.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was starting to get me wonder what the chances are MM puts Janis or Davis in a 4 WR 1 TE empty set formation in the opener against Seattle.

Understandably I'd expect to see Tellus get used plenty in those situations, but gotta think we gotta go heavy spread with fairly minimal workload on Montgomery with his soft tissue thing.

D

Deleted member 6794

Understandably I'd expect to see Tellus get used plenty in those situations, but gotta think we gotta go heavy spread with fairly minimal workload on Montgomery with his soft tissue thing.

I don't expect Montgomery to be limited in the season opener vs. Seattle. With Allison suspended it's likely another receiver gets extended playing time.

Apparently you missed the whole Adrian Peterson child beating story.

No, I didn't. The league made the correct decision to suspend him immediately though.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts