Gentlemen, I don't mean to spring this on you, but...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
THE NFL SEASON STARTS IN 10 MOTHER FREAKING DAYS!!!!!!!!

Well, preseason. But still. The Bengals and the Cowboys kick off the season with the Hall of Fame Game on August 8th.

God it seems soon. I don't know if I'm ready.

I do know one thing, though, my NFL Network feed will be getting a workout. First year I have it, and I'm psyched that they show every preseason game on it.

I don't really know that there's a point to this thread, other than I just realized that football season snuck the hell up on me.

CELEBRATE!

PackisBack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've had NFL network for 2 years now. So worth it. It's all the highlights and analysis of ESPN without any of the other crappy sports getting in your way.

Finally we get to see what all our draft picks are capable of, if Lee and Underwood are really good for anything, and what Jarrett Bush is still doing on the team.

I'm actually really excited to see who they have returning kicks.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the way to #13!!!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big fan of the NFL network but Steve Sabol needs to stop running the same 6 hrs of programing all day! he has enough to run something different for the entire year at least!

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking forward to Family Night next weekend, hopefully no rain this year.

GO PACK!!

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't stand anymore baseball. Football seriously cannot get here fast enough! And if you guys have DirecTV, get the Redzone Channel with the Superfan addition. IT IS FREAKING AWESOMENESS!

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I had such great expectations going into a season. I'm definitely going to have the jitters before opening kickoff (@Philly).

GO PACK GO!!

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are switching to sat for NFL network. Gave time warner 2 years to pick it up. So they are loosing a customer. Another note, with the Red Sox being so terribad this season makes me even more focused on football. Both Packers and Buckeyes! Going to watch TBDBITL tonight!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank god, thought I wasn't going to make it. No more baseball on ESPN... please no more baseball

You said it brother!! Although BSPN friggin brings baseball into the conversation even during football season. I think they just have some sort of crush on the MLB.

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
And here we are.

It begins tonight.

And I can't watch. Because I have to work. ANGER!

Anywho, Cowboys/Bengals. Tonight at 7 central. I think on NBC.

FOOTBALL IS FREAKING BACK!

Rockdale St. Oldie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Marinette after many other places in United States
Last Night Was Fun for all

Sure fun for the groundskeepers, trainers, coaches, fans, kids, players, players families, vendors, weather people, police, former packers, rookies and free agents! Yes even the sports writers could relax and people watch for once. Tell me is there another NFL Team that would have 60,000 + show up for a scrimmage!!:happy0005:

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cant say ive ever been too interested in preseason games. to me, all it means is that the regular season is a month away! unfortunately so is school :sad: well im looking foward to heading back to college, just not the whole school part of it...

Members online