From the sidelines

Toronto_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't really like the stretch either. I just don't think it is as effective as it could be, because Brett doesn't always carry out his play fakes. I'm not trying to knock Brett; I just think he could carry out his play fakes a little better. Similar to how Peyton Manning does. Thats one of Peyton's stronger suits IMO.

I don't think Brett's that bad at the play fake. Back when Green was at the top of his game I thought Favre was solid at passing on bootlegs. I think one of the reasons he's not selling the play fakes as much now has to do with the O-line in front of him. While improved, it's still a group that has its struggles, but a lot of those struggles have been shielded by Brett getting rid of the ball so quickly. When we tried the deeper developing routes against Dallas, Favre just got killed, so he probably half-***** the play fake sometimes so he can get the ball out quicker.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Full house in Madden is decent when you have 2 Rb's you want to get carries for. It also has a super cheese HB Pass Play! :D

OP
OP
M

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Toronto_Cheesehead said:
I don't really like the stretch either. I just don't think it is as effective as it could be, because Brett doesn't always carry out his play fakes. I'm not trying to knock Brett; I just think he could carry out his play fakes a little better. Similar to how Peyton Manning does. Thats one of Peyton's stronger suits IMO.

I don't think Brett's that bad at the play fake. Back when Green was at the top of his game I thought Favre was solid at passing on bootlegs. I think one of the reasons he's not selling the play fakes as much now has to do with the O-line in front of him. While improved, it's still a group that has its struggles, but a lot of those struggles have been shielded by Brett getting rid of the ball so quickly. When we tried the deeper developing routes against Dallas, Favre just got killed, so he probably half-***** the play fake sometimes so he can get the ball out quicker.
it would make sense, and well if it isnt broken, dont fix it!

Members online

Latest posts