1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

From Niner fan, Good Luck today...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Marvin49, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Marvin49

Marvin49 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +58
    Sincerely.

Obviously I want the Niners to win but these are two really good teams with a ton of history behind them. Though one of these teams has to lose today, both will still probably be playing in January.

Lets just hope for a good injury free day.

Good Luck peoples.

:)

• Like Like x 4
  2. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,071
    Hey...to your guys as well, man, no injuries. I hope that our game doesn't look like the Vikings/Lions game...good lord, what a mess that thing is. In the grand scheme of things, a win or a loss for either team hardly dooms anyone in the first game of the season, but, I'll take a sloppy win versus a symbolic loss. So... Go Pack.

3. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,176
    Has Weeds become pschytsophrenic ??? He appears to be talking to himself :whistling:

4. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Let's see how all this turns out when we have a safety. I don't think the 49ers want a rematch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. EWright21

EWright21 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    The Packers definitely made a statement and I think these two teams will faceoff again. Packers looked good in the trenches.

6. 94niners

94niners Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Let's see how all this turns out when the 49ers number 1 and number 3 WRs aren't on the physically unable to perform list. Just saying.

Great game, though. Green Bay's run defense was championship caliber.

7. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,071
    Sometimes my friend, I'm the only person that I can hold an intelligent conversation with. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,071
    Good win for your guys. 3 in a row doesn't leave much room for sh*t talk on our side. Incidentally, #7 has convinced me ... with one exception ... he threw for 400+ against the Packers defense...not exactly resume material. :)

9. Marvin49

Marvin49 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +58
    HEHE!

Once again I have to say this. I spend alot of time on opposing team forums in the weeks leading up to games. The worst by far was KC after the Alex Smith trade ("may you die in AIDS fire" was an actual quote"). Seattle not a ton better.

GB fans tho in this forum are among the most gracious and most welcoming.

One thing I've learned...there tends to be a direct correlation to number of championships and graciousness in forums. The fans with the most wins tend not to be nearly as big a-holes. LOL.

Now there are exceptions to every rule, but on the whole...its pretty consitant.

Anyway...great game. Looks like we both got through relatively healthy and I have a feeling it won't be the last time we meet this season.

10. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,071
    Yeah, it was a good game...too much teen-drama for my taste, but I certainly hope that someone else does the Pack's dirty work for us and finds some way to beat your guys before we get stuck playing the 9'ers again. :)