free agent running backs for 08'

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm enjoying being 5-1 and knowing that it doesn't take a perfect team to make it to the Super Bowl from the NFC.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's my wishlist.

1. Randy Moss. I love our WR's, but come on. This guys a physical specimen. The year he's having in NE is just sick, and proves that he's still got it. I'm 95% sure that he's only got a 1 year deal in NE.

2. Left Tackle.

3. A good nickel back, but who's that gonna be out of FA? Maybe a trade for D-Hall, but I doubt he'd play as a nickel, and I don't like his attitude one bit.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RB Derrick Ward UFA New York Giants

RB Justin Fargas UFA Oakland Raiders

RB Michael Turner UFA San Diego Chargers

RB Chris Brown UFA Tennessee Titans

LB Kawika Mitchell UFA New York Giants

LB Boss Bailey UFA Detroit Lions

here are some free agents i came up with. There are very few running backs with talent available in FA this year, and LB is the same. But i think these are some decent ones that could make a difference

well considering half of the afforementioned is my fantasy team, thats good news lol

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aren't Julius Jones and Marion Barber free agents?

I bet Dominick Rhodes and Tatum Bell will be cut.

Reaction score
Barber is a restricted Free Agent and Jones will be an unrestricted free agent.

And despite what PFT says, there is no way in hell that Ted Thompson gives up a couple of first day picks for Barber.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd prefer drafting a RB but all the real studs are gonna be gone.

I like Michael Turner and see us taking a chance on LaVar Arrington if he recovers. He won't demand money because he's prone.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can just assume @ this point that Arrington, like Al Wilson, is just done.

Some great playmakers both of them, and it's a shame that they will both likely slip into retirement with no fanfare.

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
with the thirt-first pick in the 2008 nfl draft the packers select........ray rice. running back rutgers

Members online

Latest posts