Free Agent Priorities

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I'd throw Spitz to medium. I WANT HARRIS BACK!!!!

But good list tho.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Williams
2. Jenkins
3. Jones
4. Bishop
5. Jackson
6. Colledge
7. Peprah

I know some of the guys are in talks at the moment, including Williams which was made public.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here are the players scheduled to become free agents after this season:

Atari Bigby
Desmond Bishop
Daryn Colledge
Mason Crosby
Korey Hall
Brandon Jackson
Cullen Jenkins
James Jones
John Kuhn
Charlie Peprah
Jason Spitz
Tramon Williams

If you were TT, what would your priorities be?

Bishop is a necessity since Barnett is coming off an injury.

Jenkins is a staple of the defensive line. He's a must sign.

James Jones is a need. He knows the offense, plus Driver isn't getting any younger.

Williams should get a loooooong term deal.

I have no problems parting with Spitz, Colledge, Crosby and Hall.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MUST
1. Tramon Williams - Should be signed soon and deserves it
2. Desmond Bishop - Is getting better every game. Should be real good next season.

HIGH PRIORITY
3. Cullen Jenkins - he is old and TT hates old players. But CJ provides best pass rush from DE.

MEDIUM
4. James Jones - Maybe it for DD (he is old and see Jenkins above)
5. John Kuhn - Versatile guy.
6. Daryn Colledge - Still improving
7. Brandon Jackson - Will Grant be back?
8. Charlie Peprah - primary backup at Safety next season
9. Mason Crosby - MM seems to really have a lot of confidence

LOW
10. Jason Spitz - suddenly we have depth on our OL
11. Atari Bigby - depth at safety for a injury risk? Someone will pay him more than we should.
12. Korey Hall - depth at FB makes him unneccessary - lack of need in NFL means we can probably sign him cheap.

DONT BOTHER
None

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn I think they're all pretty high priority, and that's the time we thank Teddy Ballgame for holding off on other teams high priced FAs because he now can afford to keep most of our own guys.

I love the way Peprah is playing. Even the big play he gave up to Armstrong of the Redskins, he recovered well on that play and got his hand/arm into that guys arms, but the WR made a great play to hang on.

And Peprah has been great vs the run. The problem with him, and Bigby, and Burnett, is they all have gotten hurt so often. Look how lucky we are with Collins playing so much and not going down hurt.

I've been a big Crosby backer, but that guy doesn't deserve more than whatever the NFL minimum will be. He's had chances to win games, and failed every single time except his first career game in 2007 vs the Eagles.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn I think they're all pretty high priority, and that's the time we thank Teddy Ballgame for holding off on other teams high priced FAs because he now can afford to keep most of our own guys.

I love the way Peprah is playing. Even the big play he gave up to Armstrong of the Redskins, he recovered well on that play and got his hand/arm into that guys arms, but the WR made a great play to hang on.

And Peprah has been great vs the run. The problem with him, and Bigby, and Burnett, is they all have gotten hurt so often. Look how lucky we are with Collins playing so much and not going down hurt.

I've been a big Crosby backer, but that guy doesn't deserve more than whatever the NFL minimum will be. He's had chances to win games, and failed every single time except his first career game in 2007 vs the Eagles.
I think we either keep Bigby or Peprah, and we either keep Hawk or Bishop (though what I would really like to see is us keeping both and releasing Chillar).

No way we keep 3 SS, specially one being a 3rd round pick, who has shown promise.

OP
OP
aaronqb

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we either keep Bigby or Peprah, and we either keep Hawk or Bishop (though what I would really like to see is us keeping both and releasing Chillar).

No way we keep 3 SS, specially one being a 3rd round pick, who has shown promise.

i like AJ

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excuse me?
:lol: I really dont like Crosby, he almost always misses the ones we really need. Sure he will hit the random 55yrd FG in the middle of the second quarter when it isnt a must have kick but man actually being at the Redskins game when he missed that one really put it over the top for me lol.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
:lol: I really dont like Crosby, he almost always misses the ones we really need. Sure he will hit the random 55yrd FG in the middle of the second quarter when it isnt a must have kick but man actually being at the Redskins game when he missed that one really put it over the top for me lol.

Last time I checked that random FG in the second is just as many points as the one in the 4th...

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Crosby is over paid, he hasn't hit a clutch fiEld goal yet. He's missed alot. What I'm saying is. Is he worth the pay?? My must sign is t.will,c.Jenkins and d.bishop. The rest are good players but replacable.

Members online

Latest posts